Trombe

new band "DADAROMA" has formed

feels like signal refusing to stay strong or go brutal though he is a better vocalist. and still better than Nocturnal with their more vkish songs. 

those vocals doe!

I think I'm in love <3 Money was dead on great track and this shit has been consistent. ルカとストレルカ(I'm guessing is russian?) was great as well, but kinda lacking something.

I find it wonderful that there are actually 2 really good heavy VK bands that came out this year that doesn't sound like shit. This and MBHI. I'm praying for more bands that actually know what they fuck they're writing.

Why can't they like, you know, actually give us a download link to actual MP3 and save us the trouble of listening to crappy youtube quality.

Shit Yoshiatsu....

Okay so IMO, MONEY is the best song previewed. Oboreru Sakana was awesome to me but of course the breakdowns sound like something I (and everyone else) has heard before. Not that it spoils the song, but MONEY comes across so much stronger for me. The main riff reminds me of the GazettE's style (?) but the chorus is so perfect Yoshiatsu's vibrato keeps getting stronger.

Belka to Strelka was a bit underwhelming, just because again, I feel like I have heard these guitars before and it seems more disorganized. I still end up having the chorus in my head, def. still a fan. just not blown away.

My foremost hope I suppose is that these members can break their mold a bit on the instrumental (mold = NAINE core sound) to create something unique with Yoshiatsu, who I believe to be quite versatile. It's essentially the same hope I have with MBHI (which IMO is harder to make fit but seems to be doing great anyway)

doesn't the gazette style make it hard before so there really no point. so more heavy core and breakdowns!

"Really no point" to what ? XD

I mean that MONEY sounds like a guitar riff that the GazettE COULD HAVE written, it's a sound that wouldn't be surprising for them to play, but I definitely haven't heard it before. The core riffs that open Oboreru Sakana on the other hand, are almost identical to those that open Fixer's Believe (and I KNOW I've heard it before then too)

Again, I like it and I wouldn't want them to cut it out completely, but it does nothing to establish DADAROMA's identity to me. I had the same feeling for Fixer's riffs, it's entertaining, but it's like you have to wait for the vocals for it to even matter who the artist is. 

well songs are good alright but i dont feel all the hype :v nothing mindblowing at all. i guess even shampoop were better. but ofc it's really good for a first release.

Exactly. When I first listened to MONEY, I felt like I had been betrayed XD

Right, like how dare they, went into the song thinking it was going to be badass, not that this is something new with vk.

"Really no point" to what ? XD

I mean that MONEY sounds like a guitar riff that the GazettE COULD HAVE written, it's a sound that wouldn't be surprising for them to play, but I definitely haven't heard it before. The core riffs that open Oboreru Sakana on the other hand, are almost identical to those that open Fixer's Believe (and I KNOW I've heard it before then too)

Again, I like it and I wouldn't want them to cut it out completely, but it does nothing to establish DADAROMA's identity to me. I had the same feeling for Fixer's riffs, it's entertaining, but it's like you have to wait for the vocals for it to even matter who the artist is. 

gazette might not have made it, but the riffage aint new (doesn't sound new, can't put my finger on it though). and if your going to do something that's not new it might as well be badass since he he can be a proper badass. like vk need this lol

MONEY gave me a lot of Motley Crue vibes. Which I liked... but べルカとストレルカ was my fave. I think I liked it because it had some of that classic vk throwback in it. 

Well I think at this point our disagreement is just down to our taste, because personally I don't find those types of riffs to be "badass" really.

At the end of the day, there's a new VK band that I and other people can agree on being excited for. Maybe that's all we need !

me and vocalist are cool, im ready for him. now i'm not surprised he is from since 1889 (one of the best)

SET-LIST at 2014/11/20:

01.螺子(neji)
02.モルヒネ#1(morphine #1)
03.「溺れる魚」(oboreru sakana)
04.腐ったミカンの方程式(kusatta mikan no houteishiki)
05.MONEY
06.ベルカとストレルカ(belka to strelka)