Trombe

new band "DADAROMA" has formed

I'm glad to see Yoshiatsu be back but I don't find the PV impressive at all. I'm not saying I don't like it, it is good for what it is if it means to be a break-through first impression I think they made it. But as someone wrote it there it's a bit a mix of NB and everything the VK scene is ubiquitously proposing right now. Whereas his former band (Yoshiatsu's) was more interesting for it was rickey and his voice was highlighted by the poor recording condition the band worked with. Just my opinion.

All I care about are NAINE members. So glad to see them popping back up in a new band so quickly. Not impressed with the vocals here, but since so many comments seem to think highly of him, I'll hold off on judgement for now.

Yeah it was actually better than I thought it would be and glad to see Naine back too

It did have a nocturnal bloodlust kind of ambience too. I wonder if that's why I liked it 

I like the vocalist. He sounds a lot like Daisuke from Kagerou sometimes, it's fascinating. Their look reminds me of old D'espairsRay and the video also has a couple of scenes that resemble the Garnet PV too, which is nice. The rest is kinda generic and boring tbh.

What the Fuck? proper vk core, the unclean sounds like breakdown of sanity, they are doing the riffage justice. way better than  Crazy★shampoo's whackass! but the song is Rentrer en soi karasuiro no taiji meets metalcore . they could use some improvement (like the chorus at the slowed down part was all over the place with the instrumental). i'm rooting for them to make a brutal song (hopefully some deathcore).

Quinstet doe since they had some proper core songs.

Totes agree with proper core thing. A lot of VK bands tend to do half ass on metal and the likes and just runs it into the ground with bad boring generic riffing and overuse of power chords to the max with shitty time sigs. I kinda didn't like yoshiatsu's clean vocals in this song. Sorry bout it!

SET-LIST at 2014/11/02:

01.「溺れる魚」(oboreru sakana)
02.MONEY
03.腐ったミカンの方程式(kusatta mikan no houteishiki)
04.ベルカとストレルカ(belka to strelka)

"MONEY" "ベルカとストレルカ(belka to strelka)" will be available for listening to in their OHP if YouTube view of "「溺れる魚」(oboreru sakana)" PV exceeds 20,000

Everyone should watch Oboreru Sakana every day then !! It's a whiiiiile till their single comes out so it would be awesome to get them to post other songs on YT

"MONEY" "ベルカとストレルカ(belka to strelka)" will be available for listening to in their OHP if YouTube view of "「溺れる魚」(oboreru sakana)" PV exceeds 20,000

I've to say this is a pretty good idea if I'm not mistaken they already have about 15,500 views, 4,500 are still needed... no problem we will get our songs on YT :D

I've to say this is a pretty good idea if I'm not mistaken they already have about 15,500 views, 4,500 are still needed... no problem we will get our songs on YT :D

The video has 17,000 views :D

"MONEY" "ベルカとストレルカ(belka to strelka)" will be available for listening to in their OHP and through YouTube at 2014/11/13, as YouTube view of "「溺れる魚」(oboreru sakana)" PV has exceeded 20,000