Aferni

A Riot Last Night In St.Louis.

An update:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/16/us/darren-wilson-identified-as-officer-in-fatal-shooting-in-ferguson-missouri.html

Not only have police revealed WHO shot Michael Brown; but they have also tied Michael Brown to a robbery just before he was killed. The account according to Police was built off of: "Michael Brown robbed a store, was apprehended by Police, then went for the cop's gun". The first half of their account is true.

Now it's time to see what the investigation holds. Because IF it is found that the cops' account has been correct, the people of Ferguson just rioted and demanded an end to oppression on false reasons.

Honestly, I'm at a loss for words.

That's because the whole situation is so ridiculous there's nothing left to say. As I said earlier,

The only statement that was made is that you all are dangerous and need to be monitored further.

Cue the sound of the rioters of Ferguson slowly crawling back into their hidey-holes.

This has nothing to do with Fox or any other news cast. It's simply a message being shared online (and is not the original source of the video - which I think should be apparent enough by the title alone - why would the original uploader refer to himself in the third-person as "black man").