Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Crossfaith major debut & new single "MADNESS" release

Crossfaith new single "MADNESS" will be released through Sony Music at 2014/10/08 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (1,800yen) will include CD+DVD (including scene of their live "DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL 2014"), and regular edition (1,000yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.MADNESS
02.Dance With The Enemy
03.S.O.S

Hmmm looking forward to hearing it. They still know how to write some kickass stuff here and there (even if their last album wasn't to my liking as a whole).

About time they are releasing something! Hopefully Sony doesn't bleed them dry... to me its a bit weird that a band like Crossfaith would release a multiple type single

Yes finally, APOCALYZE was freakin' awesome and I've been dying to hear something new since it came out!

Them joining Sony to release a Major Single makes me a little nervous, but hopefully everything goes good~

It's weird to think about how successful they are now. It feels like yesterday they just released their debut album that had "Blue" on it.

I love Enter Shikari, but I admit they can be very hit or miss sometimes. I wouldn't be surprised if they got a little influence from ES after touring with them, but I can't really judge from this teaser. Just sounds like a generic build up/intro to something. But I'm excited to hear the rest of the song, and hopefully a cool video to go with it.

This is pretty much their worst song so far. It doesn't really sound like Crossfaith at all. :<

Sums up what i think 100%.. I really hope those other 2 songs are MUCH better than this,and that Hiroki,Tatsu,and Kazuki actually have presence in them.

Uuuuhhhhh... the chorus wasn't bad?

I think I'm just done with CROSSFAITH. :lol: I didn't like Apocalyze (or whatever it was called) at all, I was a little iffy about ZION. These guys are just going in a direction that's not for me.

I like the electronic/dance/club parts but the rock parts sound really dull ugh

Hope they get better at this kind of sound, because I bet that's the direction they're taking

Yeah I hear Ken and Teru just fine but the rest of the band barely contributed anything to the song, I expected way more out of Tatsuya and Kazuki :/

After all the effort they've made to be a part of the global metal community this is just, I don't know what they are thinking. I can hang with this new lighter sound but a lot of people are gonna be upset that they keep moving in this direction and I can certainly understand why. I mean this is getting into like... hard rock territory. :/ Waiting to hear the other songs on this release, maybe it's just the lead track by the sounds of some of the other comments.

I mentioned this before in the bands thread, CROSSFAITH is officially done trying at this point. Everything up to ZION was them trying their best to make it in American mainstream metal. Now that they've done that, they just don't feel like putting much effort in their material anymore. Their last album and this song is a total disappointment. However, my final judgement on this band will be made once they drop this new album. This could very well just be a crap-tier single for an album that may blow us away or at least will be a step up from what they've been doing.

I mentioned this before in the bands thread, CROSSFAITH is officially done trying at this point. Everything up to ZION was them trying their best to make it in American mainstream metal. Now that they've done that, they just don't feel like putting much effort in their material anymore. 

Are you saying they've "made it" in the American mainstream metal market? Or am I misreading you? Because they were never even close to headlining their own tours over here. And I can also tell you that by their touring schedule they put in a ton more time in the European market. If they were trying to get in anywhere... it was over there.

I always knew the guy could play anything, and I should have been prepared that now that they're major they'd be doing themes and all that jazz. But I was not. 

Sign in to follow this