Peace Heavy mk II

Are you a narcissist ?

Scored 35, I`ll admit it, okay okay, don`t rip on me too much.

Ummm, I know I am very driven and motivated to become the best I can be, I have many things I want to accomplish, and I am not content unless I am progressing, and also if I am not performing well, or don`t look like I want to look.

So yeah, I have many qualities that can be classified as narcissistic, but I think due to have the right factors in my life, like growing up with animals, having my grandma, Bhuddism, Shinto, and the right mentors (when I was working in a big company, there were many directors, and people like the VP who were ruthless, and successful, but the main person who took me in, and the others who taught me had the quality of being about the people, and about being the good guy as long as possible until you had to put your foot down). So I owe a lot to those things and people to become someone who is very self-concerned, but tries to leave their ego and bs at the door.

I guess it becomes about stepping on yourself to get higher up on that ladder, instead of stepping on other people, which I despise.

All people are inherently good. They can decide to do bad things to try and get what they want, but all I can say is I try to do the right thing, even if I have to pay the big price for it, and `get torn a new @sshole` as one of my mentors put it...

If other people are narcissistic, that is fine as long as they can use it to their advantage, and not hurt themselves or others.

Music is very narcissistic, as people would put it, esp. VK with the make-up, contacts, clothes, hair, shaving your body... But I think that comes from the beauty inside of people`s hearts, and their desire to be beautiful, and loved.

I dunno how you scored 6 though! What does that mean!? Hopefully it is a good thing, but I don`t believe this test makes anyone good or bad anyway.

I got 17; it's only a little lower than I expected... actually, nvm, it's very close to where I expected it.

I feel weird when I get attention, but at the same time, I spend 80% of the time talking about myself and the other 20% hoping someone will give me an opportunity to talk about myself... so yeah, kinda in the middle.

I got a 5. Wowzers. Does this mean I have a low self-esteem or what? I might, though.

My biggest high point was "exhibitionism", and no, that does not mean I like to show myself naked in public. Apparently it just means I like to be the centre of attention. :D Which is true. I'm even scared of being not the centre of attention. Even from my significant other (I'm looking at you, Pandapups) I require a lot of attention, and I often require ALL OF IT. I'm a needy bitch.

I also had a point in authority and superiority. One point each. Huh.

I got a 18 overall. scored 4.0 for entitlement (haha oop), 3.0 vanity, and 3.0 in exhibitionism (which I think are both too low lol).

I'm surprised Peace scored a 6, not surprised Tetora scored high lol

I scored 1, seems just about right.

Edited: I didn't notice the more in-depth part below the result, so I took the test again, same result, 1.

Exhibitionism: 1.00

... What...!? exhibitionism and I do not belong together.

i got 11. i am impressed i thought it would be 5 or something.

on a more serious note. above some posts opinion annoys me. sorry to spoil maybe the fun of the thread but maybe someone would find my experience interesting.also i would like to tell it somewhere and i just choose the most random place.

no is not fine and it's not funny. never assume unless you have experienced someone who truly is.
basically you need to run away from them . i used to know   personally. now i am older and i can clearly see the traits when i read about them.
because what they do is they do not care if you get hurt very bad.
as long as they get what they want and their image keep looking good ,they truly believe they are better than any of you.unless you have high power somewhere, then maybe you are on their level. (their image is more important than your feelings)
they are going to manipulate you.
they do not care about your feelings because they do not feel empathy generally
and i hope you realize what they are before is too late or never meet one in your life

also the constant delusional talking about how great they are was hitting on my nerves .and is terrible.

i know personally he loved me more so it was better . but with people he didn't love he was very cruel and unbelievable charming at first. until you saw the truth and it was too late.

traits of it can also be. they are with you only as long as you are useful to them somehow. when you stop being useful they are going to be cruel

i know personally he loved me more so it was better . but with people he didn't love he was very cruel and unbelievable charming at first.

This statement strikes me as really weird. I do not believe a true narcissist can feel something even close to a true love. Or maybe my experiences with them have just been really extreme. True, they do manipulate and strike very charming and caring at first, but they use other people only to boost their own ego, and that won't work with selfless love. So either you misinterpret him and he didn't love you at all, or he wasn't a narcissist at all, but just a selfish asshole, which I think is far away from a real narcissist, or you're a narcissist yourself, which I believe another narcissist would be able to love, since they'd understand each other's feelings, even on a basic level, which doesn't happen with normal people.

Your pick.

I scored a 6 as well. 2 points in Authority, 2 in self-sufficiency, 1 in explotativness, and 1 in entitlement.

well there you go, who would of knew XD

@ ゆうぎ  i did not know what he felt. i still do not know what he feels about me. i think he didn't truly love me because he hurt me very bad too. i know i was more important to him than others . (so i said  he loved me more because i was bored to explain.) i can not  explain to you more though  because it's too personal.

sometimes i feel i have some traits too to be honest but my self esteem is extremely low to be one myself.

Narcissism is fucking awful thing. I have lived with a person like that for over 7 years (well, until I was 7 years old XD), and I am completely sure that is why I am like this. Luckily I see him only like... once in a year, but everytime I see him I feel awful and am pretty much leaving his house in tears, because each time my emotional baggage has been punched throughly. 

Your Total: 3

Self-Sufficiency: 1.00

Exploitativeness: 1.00

Entitlement: 1.00

I scored a 23.

Tetora and I are clearly the winners here. 

Count me in haha, I got 27 :D well, at least I don't exploit other people or think I'm superior.

Authority: 7.00    

Self-Sufficiency: 5.00    

Superiority: 2.00    

Exhibitionism: 5.00    

Exploitativeness: 1.00    

Vanity: 1.00    

Entitlement: 6.00

I scored 24... that's more than I expected haha

at last it looks well-balanced imo :3

Authority: 6.00

Self-Sufficiency: 6.00

Superiority: 3.00