Sign in to follow this  
blackdoll

Femme Fatale

untitled-6.png

So far nothing unlikeable. Loving kaya with guitars. I like the blonde guy too. Just what what the Doc ordered.

The only song I liked off of Blanche was "Afterglow." Idk, the whole mini kind of seemed like an underwhelming tribute to MOTHER on first listen.

Noir was a bit better: loved that he brought back the "Beautiful the Virgin" mental break down in "Crimson Nail."

I've only listened to a few songs from Gladsheim. I think it is decent, though noting special. Crimson Nail however is really good. I really like how aggressive and emotional it is, especially once Kaya starts to go fully banana in the last half. And it doesn't sound like most of the aggressive stuff other VK bands put out in the moment.
My only concern with them is the production. I think their music may come off more powerful and impressive if the production was better. Like many people have already said, the guitars sound weak and the drums sound cheap.

so according to the people crimson nail is the only good song, the rest are mehh and blehh. so i ask did anyone else climax when he started using harsh in the mental breakdown?

whats their genres or sound? and influence?

hey

kudou was nice from what i skimmed

From Arcana and onwards, I think the production quality improved and they got better :) been obsessed with them lately. I've never really been into Kaya's music but I already like this band. ^^

Got to meet them twice and talked to them for a bit. They're all really nice and down to earth! Hopefully they'll add their support drummer Fumiya as an official member, since he plays at their lives and at the studio for them. 

On 8/8/2014 at 1:23 AM, hitsuji-hime said:

I like most of their songs on Gladsheim so far, and Freya was a bit plain for me. Also, glad they toned down the trashcan drums too, lol.

Agree, those drums made my ears bleed. Hated them. Hate trashcan drums in general, but thats' just me. Also, yaaaaas Violet, queen! ♥♥♥♥♥ 

Sign in to follow this