CAT5

R.I.P. plug.dj

What I'd like to see happening:

Female Vocalist p.2

Bossa Nova /Lounge Music (this wont' really attract bunches but eh)

International

I suppose the 3rd one would be the best option for *everyone*, eh? (or did you guys have one already?)

we could do a female vocals part 2 since i cant think of anything but the sexy theme i said xD

but we could that some other time lmao

FEMALE VOCALS PART 2!!

Updated the rules a bit. You can also find these on the opening post:

• Remove yourself from the DJ wait list if AFK.
  • Do not play songs over 7 minutes without asking for permission first.
  • No repeating the same tracks in one plug session.
  • The DJ cycle will be disabled once it reaches 10 users.
  • No meh-ing at all. In fact, try to woot if possible. It's more aesthetically pleasing.
  • Don't be an asshat. Discussing the music being played is perfectly fine, but needlessly bashing the plays of others is a quick way to get banned.
  • Preferably play songs in Japanese - we're a J-rock forum after all. 
  • Have fun! Plug is about sharing the music you enjoy while openly embracing the tastes of others. No one cares how 'superior' your taste is, so tuck your e-peen away don't be a downer :P

• No one cares how 'superior' your taste is, so tuck your e-peen away and don't be a stick in the mud! :P

emoji_set_101.png

Seems like the majority rule,

Plug theme for this upcoming Sunday is drag.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

only problem is idk if there's really enough japanese drag music? why not widen it to lgbtq+ artists

only problem is idk if there's really enough japanese drag music? why not widen it to lgbtq+ artists

i don't think it's strictly limited to japanese drag artists, or at least if I can make it I won't stick to just Japanese. That's how it usually is with any plug session tho so unless I've missed anything I presume it will be as usual

emoji_set_101.png

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Can be outside of Japanese music too, but good thinking, that's a go ahead point. Thanks for that.

i don't think it's strictly limited to japanese drag artists, or at least if I can make it I won't stick to just Japanese. That's how it usually is with any plug session tho so unless I've missed anything I presume it will be as usual

Pretty much. It's just prefered that it's mostly Japanese music.

Valid point so just go over the rules again if you can.