Sign in to follow this  
Wicked Teletubby

DIR EN GREY - TOUR14 PSYCHONNECT -Mode Of "GAUZE"?-

man, I forgot the last time I did this.

so the band is doing a domestic tour to celebrate a 15th anniversary of their debut album, GAUZE.

tour starts the day after tomorrow and as usual, I'll be tracking down the setlists.

something makes me think they will give out details on a new album right after the first show. at least I hope they will.

the schedule for the tour is as follows:

8/05 mode:25 【東京都】 新木場STUDIO COAST -「a knot」only-
8/06 mode:26 【東京都】 新木場STUDIO COAST
8/13 mode:27 【福岡県】 Zepp Fukuoka
8/15 mode:28 【愛知県】 Zepp Nagoya
8/16 mode:29 【愛知県】 Zepp Nagoya
8/20 mode:30 【大阪府】 なんばHatch
8/21 mode:31 【大阪府】 なんばHatch
8/24 mode:32 【北海道】 Zepp Sapporo
8/27 mode:33 【東京都】 Zepp Tokyo
8/28 mode:34 【東京都】 Zepp Tokyo
8/30 mode:35 【東京都】 新木場STUDIO COAST (Additional show)

8/05 mode:25 【東京都】 新木場STUDIO COAST -「a knot」only-

01. GAUZE -Mode Of Adam-

02. ゆらめき / Yurameki

03. 304号室、白死の桜 / 304 Goushitsu, Hakushi No Sakura

04. *New Song

05. DIFFERENT SENSE

06. MASK

07. Cage

08. 輪郭 / Rinkaku

09. アクロの丘 / Akuro No Oka

10. Mazohyst Of Decadence

11. Raison Detre

12. Schweinの椅子 / Schwein No Isu

13. 蜜と唾 / Tsumi To Batsu (GAUZE Ver.)

14. THE FINAL

15. 残 (2009 Ver.) / Zan (2009 Ver.)

Encore

16. 予感 / Yokan

17. 蒼い月 / Aoi Tsuki

18. 業 / KARMA

19. SUSTAIN THE UNTRUTH

20. 激しさと、この胸の中で絡み付いた灼熱の闇 / Hageshisa To, Kono Mune No Naka De Karamitsuita Shakunetsu No Yami

somehow I love it when there's a lot of Kanji in the setlists.

I'll try to give some kind of report of the show they're playing tomorrow after I get back.

would be super nice of you. :)

please try to write down an exact setlist including INWARD SCREAMS and intro. :)

Tickets were pretty much impossible to get. I joined the fanclub and participated in both pre-order rounds (which are essentially lotteries) and I only managed to get 5 out of 10 shows. Tickets sell on auction for 15.000+ now. People are pretty crazy about this tour.

People are crazy for this tour because it's connecting previously and present DIR EN GREY-fans together. People who have liked DIR EN GREY once in the past is now getting excited to hear their favorite songs. Just look at ticket sale when X JAPAN and LUNA SEA first comeback a couple of years ago, same story going on with this tour ;)

15. 残 (激闇ver.) / Zan (Geki Yami Ver.)

I think this actually is the rearranged version of "ZAN" that was released as the B-side on "Hageshisa to..."-single

The "Geki Yami ver." should in fact just translate to "Hageshisa to Ver." although the one who wrote this setlist probably wrote the titles fully in Kanji..

I think this actually is the rearranged version of "ZAN" that was released as the B-side on "Hageshisa to..."-single

The "Geki Yami ver." should in fact just translate to "Hageshisa to Ver." although the one who wrote this setlist probably wrote the titles fully in Kanji..

Yes. Japanese fans call the song "Hageyami". (not Gekiyami)

People are crazy for this tour because it's connecting previously and present DIR EN GREY-fans together. People who have liked DIR EN GREY once in the past is now getting excited to hear their favorite songs. Just look at ticket sale when X JAPAN and LUNA SEA first comeback a couple of years ago, same story going on with this tour ;)

actually, i'd say both luna sea  and X japan's ticket sale is more insane than this. atleast when it comes to tokyo, dont know about other parts of jpn. would love to get tickets for one of the diru shows tho... :v

8/06 mode:26 【東京都】 新木場STUDIO COAST

01. GAUZE -Mode Of Adam-

02. Schweinの椅子 / Schwein No Isu

03. Raison Detre

04. THE FINAL

05. Cage

06. LOTUS (Symphonic Ver.)

07. SUSTAIN THE UNTRUTH

08. 304号室、白死の桜 / 304 Goushitsu, Hakushi No Sakura

09. Mazohyst Of Decadence

10. 蜜と唾 / Tsumi To Batsu (2011 Ver.)

11. アクロの丘 / Akuro No Oka

12. ゆらめき / Yurameki

13. MASK

14. 蜜と唾 / Tsumi To Batsu (GAUZE Ver.)

15. 残 (2009 Ver.) / Zan (2009 Ver.)

Encore

16. 予感 / Yokan

17. *New Song

18. 蒼い月 / Aoi Tsuki

19. 羅刹国 / Rasetsukoku

20. 激しさと、この胸の中で絡み付いた灼熱の闇 / Hageshisa To, Kono Mune No Naka De Karamitsuita Shakunetsu No Yami

tumblr_n9vn5edk4a1r5sfsvo1_1280.jpg

Actually, tonight I thought Kyo seemed fairly happy with doing Yokan and getting quite into it, I guess some enthusiasm was lacking from Yurameki though. 

By far the best of the Gauze tracks were Tsumi to Batsu, though, audience really went crazy on that one compared to the other ones. Hopefully the very strong reaction means they'll consider playing it again once this tour is over. Some detailed impressions on the concert as well as the new song coming up once I get my thoughts together, stay tuned.

Sign in to follow this