Sign in to follow this  
anieresus

VII-Sense

I never really liked Juka's voice too much. I liked their instrumental track on BLACK BIRD, and I'll check out what comes next. Haven't listened to SEXUAL DESIRE yet because I don't feel like doing so.

I hope they get their act together. It seems like Juka is in a retrograde career path to be honest. I still like his voice, but usually people's bands improve as time goes on...not become more indie D: . I really liked "Divine Dot," and feel they have potential, but they need to focus more and use less castrato singing. Hopefully this new single will be great.

I hope they get their act together. It seems like Juka is in a retrograde career path to be honest. I still like his voice, but usually people's bands improve as time goes on...not become more indie D: . I really liked "Divine Dot," and feel they have potential, but they need to focus more and use less castrato singing. Hopefully this new single will be great.

I couldn't agree more with this. Juka/Shaura used to be way better, and I'm still wondering why the hell they've got 3 guitars if we can't hear them. Kinda disappointed by Mikage, too, I used to like him a lot in Babylon and HIZAKI Grace Project.. :'( Now he's like... Invisible ? KAZ is good, though.

I was kind of disappointed too. Maybe because I never really enjoyed Juka's vocals. Though I find it a surprise they aren't signed to the Sherow Artist Society :o

I don't think *anyone* is currently signed to Sherow Artist Society. That label is pretty much like Midi:Nette when Malice Mizer went major in the fact that it's open but not doing anything until it's leader needs it. I think it makes more sense that they're with Red List since XOVER was on that label, as was Dio - Distraught Overlord.

I loved very much industrial sounding Xover and almost don't like ?-Sense. I am a fan of Hiroki (Juka/Shaura) since he sang first with MDM.

I was happy when Xover appeared because they had their own style.

Now I love KAZ and how he plays guitar and piano.

But ?-Sense is very alike Versailles, erina is cosplaying Jasmine You, etc.

And I don't like Shaura's vocal in some songs of ?-Sense..

But I'm still a fan of them, I always want to much XD

Can anything half-assedly-classically inspired not have "...but sounds like Versailles..." in a fan description?

Anyway, I like how Kaz, pretty much the underdog and "LOL Y IS HE HERE?" member, has now become their guitar god even though the impression was that Erinia left Dio to be that.

"""LOL Y IS HE HERE?" member, has now become their guitar god even though the impression was that Erinia left Dio to be that. ""

XD really

Thanks bud, but I meant like... American letters rather than Japanese Kanji

>_

Also, is there an upload of this SEXUAL whatever song somewhere

I have Cell Division IT'S FANTASTIC. Although KAZ is a lot better then Hizaki^^''. Did one of you guys send a song name for theyre song contest? anyways I do the VII-Sense street team for them

I have Cell Division IT'S FANTASTIC. Although KAZ is a lot better then Hizaki^^''. Did one of you guys send a song name for theyre song contest? anyways I do the VII-Sense street team for them
Uhm why are you talking about Hizaki?

Hizaki?KAZ

Sign in to follow this