God

Shit your pet does.

I've got two goggies, corgies to be specific. My first baby, little 3-year-old girl, insists on sleeping on pillows. She sleeps next to my head on her own pillow, or on my pillow if I don't give her one to have for herself. And I don't know if this is because she needs to sleep next to me or because she likes to be a hot dog, but she really loves sleeping between people, namely me and my boy. 

She also has a newfound habit of greeting me in the morning with a howl. She also greets food with a howl. I think that's her "I'm so happy I can't contain myself" noise.

My other dog, a massive fluffball of a corg, is cuddly as fuck. He wants attention so bad, that if you refuse to pet him while he's in the mood for pets (which is like all the time if he's not unconscious) he'll whine and yell at you and 'dig' your hand and thrust his head under your palm really forcefully. 

He's also the most jealous dog I've ever met. If he sees you petting another dog, namely my little girl, he'll get incredibly upset and force himself between you and the other dog while yelling at you like an injured hyena. 

.......and he just rolled off the bed while trying to lie on the other side for a change. While I was writing this.

He'll have a pet to man a talk with me if i ignore his pleas to go outside and take a shit. Puts his fucking paw on my hand, to make me stop what I'm doing on the couch, and then just looks at me all serious. haha.

I haven't had a pet for yeaaaars but after moving in with my house mates, one of them has a springer spaniel, so I had to get used to having dogs again. 

She goes crazy if I get an empty tube and put it over my mouth (like when you use all of the toilet paper and there's only the cardboard tube left). 

She barks non stop after she sneezes, like she's offended by the sneeze. 

She runs diagonally. 

She hates baths yet loves swimming. After the bath she runs in circles and aggressively rubs herself into her bed. 

She also loves it when I give her tissues so she can rip it and leave a mess for us to clean. 

Sometimes she barks at nothing for ages, you tell her to shut up and she'll look at you sideways and open her mouth a little bit to say 'I'm gonna do it!!'  it drives me crazy but I love her. 

Also when we take her out for walks she gets so excited that she takes the leash in her mouth and pretends she is in control. Pic below

Spoiler

2hdaag5.jpg

When she's bored she will look at me in weird ways

1zd4tau.jpg

Edited by Platy

I have 3 dogs at home that bothers me and my food whenever i'm having a proper meal at home or if they got away with my food and specially, if they sleep on my bed.