Trombe

BORN new maxi single "Son Of A Bitch" release

damn it.

I was hoping their new single would be called "Do you have this hat in a black? "

Shame... I was hoping the new video would at least provide a new sample of the new single, sadly not.. It's still 磔 (Haritsuke) from THE STALIN -666-

Didn't see a new member there myself, but I might have not caught it. If so, it would be Mio (ex-Lycaon) as their support bassist.

snake print !! I already wondered if they've a new look after looking at Tzk pictures together with Ryoga on his Instagram

large.jpg

ehm

If the video is the preview, it sounds like a leftover from THE STALIN. Not that I expected much.

It's still 磔 (Haritsuke) from THE STALIN -666-

No. The preview song is not the new single. Geez I know everyone hated The Stalin but at least recognize the songs if you hate them so much XD

No. The preview song is not the new single. Geez I know everyone hated The Stalin but at least recognize the songs if you hate them so much XD

Hard to recognize the new songs when you can't remember the old ones. Where's the preview for this single then? They've announced it a long time ago and it's strange we haven't heard anything yet.

I meant recognizing the clip of Haritsuke from the previous single, telling you this isn't "Son of a Bitch" but yeah unfortunately there hasn't been any preview yet. Not sure what I think of that, but it's frustrating as the b-sides have been credited as composed by Ryouga, which is kind of out of nowhere...

Well whatever the hell that was... was terrible. I was even nice enough to go check out the Stalin 666 PV and while it does have some redeeming parts, the song by itself is pretty blah. I can def see it working as a crowd pumper though. 

I guess I have to wait longer to see what the final product is...

Well I LOVE the PV

I was loving the song too until the chorus hit, there's just no life to it. The group shouts seem quiet and Ryouga sings only a short line in between. I am liking it a bit more the more I hear it, but it's a shame..

Still the video is SO much better looking than The Stalin, The song may end up being the opposite of it (with the Stalin having virtually nothing to offer sans the chorus)

I wouldn't call this amazing, but this is the easiest it's been to feel positive about Born all year lol

"Ahr you ready mazza fakkaaaa!...." - Ryouga died or something.

^@Elamus. Agreed! This track is sounding so much more polished than anything off the Stalin mini. But it lacks a good chorus and breakdown and overall is sounding like it's too mild. They're back to a dance style from Blasted Animals but this time around I think it's executed much better. 

Has anyone listened to the B-side previews on their OHP yet?

嘔吐 is pretty cool actually. I'm actually looking forward to hearing it full.

壊死 sounds like a heavy Screw song!

@Nagaram: Yeah you are right on I think, right from when they showed the new look on the OHP, I was reminded of Blasted Animals and it seems like the look was a good teaser for what it will sound like too. As I've said before I am a BIG Blasted Animals guy myself and it is hard for me to imagine liking this more (Even if it already may be my favorite PV next to it). but the full version could surprise even more !

THANK YOU FOR THE B-SIDE LINKS.

Outo is pretty interesting, it's fun to see Ryouga playing with his falsetto more (also in SOAB)

Kaishi I have to agree sounds like something SCREW would do.. but at least Ryouga has a habit of holding my attention for more than 30 seconds (unlike Byou lol)