CaRaN

ユナイト(UNiTE.) new double A-side single "レヴ / ice" and new live-limited single "Re:niver" release and new drummer will join

UNiTE. will release a double A-side single called "レヴ / ice" at 2014.09.17 which will have 4 types:

Limited edition M (1900 yen) including a DVD with the PV and making of レヴ, and a CD with the following tracklist:

1. レヴ

2. ice

3. レヴ (off vo.)

Limited edition L (1900 yen) including a DVD with the PV and making of ice, and a CD with the following tracklist:

1. レヴ

2. ice

3. ice (off vo.)

Limited edition (926 yen) including a CD with the following tracklist:

1. レヴ

2. ice

Regular edition (1500 yen) including a CD with the following tracklist: 

01. レヴ
02. ice
03. 君は知らない (Kimi wa shiranai)

04. 君は知らない (off vo.) 

They will also release a new live-limited single called Re:niver (1000 yen) at their Shibuya Koukaidou live at 2014.08.16 with the following tracklist:

01. Eniver -updated ver.S-
02. Eniver -updated ver.S- (off vo.)

qXasvYI.jpg

And a new drummer called 莎奈(sana) will join at their Shibuya Koukaidou live on 2014.08.16.

news_prof.jpg

SO excited for everything!

And wow, new drummer already!  Hopefully we'll get to hear some of his compositions at some point, because we all know Yukimi has had some great songs.

A bit confused about the CD-only limited edition of the double A-side... Maybe there's something special about the booklet?  Whatever, probably gonna get the regular edition anyway.

And lol, "Re:niver"... love it.

Thanks for the news-fest, CaRaN!

A bit confused about the CD-only limited edition of the double A-side... Maybe there's something special about the booklet?  Whatever, probably gonna get the regular edition anyway.

It's a light limited edition, basically the cheap version for the people who only want the title tracks (or something like that)

And about the new version of Eniver i think it will be basically the same song with new drums (and maybe a few new arrangements or something like that, idk)

I'm actually pretty excited, but my wallet is screaming out loud lol

Im excited for the new drummer. Seems like he will be a good fit for the band :) as for the single, my wallet shall scream in agaony as well lol

Hmmm.

On one hand Yukimi fit perfectly into the band.

On the other, Sana has a cool look, and is a good drummer as well, and it gives the band a cool kinda feeling having a kind of 'outsider' in it.

LiN has been like an outsider in all of his bands, he always seemed different, but he fits well into UNiTE. and is kind of like an opposite to Sana now so it is cool.

Also I find the members accentuated their personality more. Made it a little more intense.

yeah he was a big UNiTE. fan so no doubts he would leave his band to join them. I just dont think EVE would disband because their dummer was leaving...

I totally loved it cuz Yoshi is <33333333 and UNiTE. is my favorite band, so <333

lol, Sana def. has his quirks like flailing around his right hand and having a drum stick twirling extravaganza but it only adds to his awesome factor.
Also, this song is OUTSTANDING!!!

Looking forward to the new chapter in ユナイト history =D