Zeus

Lycaon

I've never really followed lycaon, though I do remember enjoying their song "chain of collar" back in 09. According to my last.fm I've listened to MRC, and...I can't even recall how it sounds. However, I did try the new album out today and

D7YBEsF.gif

Me myself has to go back to remember what the vocals sound like sometime. But yeah that album!

Camera Obscura fanfic

So I was walking home at night and all of a sudden a group of people turned and started staring at me. Then all of a sudden they all walked up to me with curious but anxious faces. They asked “what’s that you are listening to?” I replied comely “Camera obscura by Lovedrug (Lycaon).” In ah they asked seductively “Can we listen to it too? We can take it back to ours, put it on blast, and we take turns rocking your world. You don’t know what Lovedrug does to us.” Seeing how I didn’t know them I declined in fear of getting the clap or something. They grinned like they were hoping I was going to say no and then who I presume to be the leader spoke “Well we tried nicely, but if you won’t help us out willingly I guess we will have to take Camera obscura from you shredded corpse.“ I ran till I reached the abandon market where I go to get away from life. Camera obscura playing giving me strength, I grabbed the knives and waited in the dark. I waited for them to arrive and took them out one by one till they were all dead because the obvious move for them was to split up since it was a big place. Even though I just fought for my life when “Rouge” came on I just had to dance.

Thee end
Based on the real story of what happened to paradoxal may she RIP.

hmmmmm seems like that video i posted above has been deleted by its owner D: anyway i cant let that piece of art to bygone in bytes so i've reuploaded it here:

enjoy!

p.s. everytime i see that kid on the left trying so hard i just cant stop laughing ahahahaha

hmmmmm seems like that video i posted above has been deleted by its owner D: anyway i cant let that piece of art to bygone in bytes so i've reuploaded it here:

enjoy!

p.s. everytime i see that kid on the left trying so hard i just cant stop laughing ahahahaha

My friend was shocked that you enjoyed the video so much that you DLed and reuped. i told him though not to message you cause i don't think your not the type to comply.

by "friend" you mean that guy on the left? tell him he's hilarious! xD

no, the guy on the right. i wouldn't be friends with a child.

I WAS GONNA SAY. The one on the left couldn't be an adult, at first I thought the guy on the right was just closer to the camera but does anyone know what the "guitar" prop is? a wakeboard...? or something?

Is he your little brother?

friend and we are the same age

does anyone know if they made it to 100 songs not including rerecordings? I havnt updated my ipod yet. The way i see it is, why be sad after all that goodness, Its not like that level of music is easy, and they've gave us a lot without the crap. So get some Lycaon, put it on blast and turn up.

Tbh Lycaoan > all other music put toghter. so the talking shitt and bad words don't even bother me. It not their fault, its like getting made at a new born for not using the toliet. We have so much, while they have nothing.

does anyone know if they made it to 100 songs not including rerecordings? I havnt updated my ipod yet. The way i see it is, why be sad after all that goodness, Its not like that level of music is easy, and they've gave us a lot without the crap. So get some Lycaon, put it on blast and turn up.

Tbh Lycaoan > all other music put toghter. so the talking shitt and bad words don't even bother me. It not their fault, its like getting made at a new born for not using the toliet. We have so much, while they have nothing.

they were close. if you count rerecordings, singles/albums together it's around 120. 

lmao so i had this daydream that the off shot was of the band twerking to their songs, then yuuki twerking/grinding on hiyuu and ichiro. ha and hiyuu couldn't handle it.

lmao so i had this daydream that the off shot was of the band twerking to their songs, then yuuki twerking/grinding on hiyuu and ichiro. ha and hiyuu couldn't handle it.

Yay Ichirou gets Yuuki all to himself xDDD

Yay Ichirou gets Yuuki all to himself xDDD

right

H0SkyN30Amk.jpg