togz

Karaoke Contest ….2???

16 members have voted

1. 1. WAT IT DO?

• I'd enter the contest
    • I'd vote but not enter
    • Nah.

Hey all, I noticed that there was a karaoke contest some time back. I wasn't too active then, and missed it. I'm actually wondering how many people would be open to the opportunity again? 

:o How many of you would join? 
How many of you would vote?

Thoughts? Anyone?

Can't make any promises, but I might join in the case that there's another one. 

Kinda just depends on who else is participating/how many people and what have you. 

IF I HAD THE MIC I'D MADE A FLAWLESS COVER OF FAKKIN A BUT UNFORTUNATELY I DONT HAVE ONE T___T

going to check it out just for lulz though :v

We discussed this among the staff when it was brought up a few days ago. In short: yes we would host another karaoke contest, if there is enough interest. I would say that we should at least have 10 participants for a decent contest. (A poll isn't really indicative, because from experience half of the people that vote "yes" now won't show up for the actual contest.)

Can we do a sign up then? and if not enough people sign up by a certain deadline then call it quits? 

;o;

The last contest was about 3 years ago. We had 11 participants that time, which was okay. We had another karaoke contest a year or two before that, which had even more participants, I think.

I will start making some plans regarding another contest. Also think about some possible prices. Then I will see if we get together enough people interested in participating.