togz

[Band Battle] TK vs Ling Toshite Sigure

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• TK from Ling Toshite Sigure
    • Ling Toshite Sigure
    • This isn't friggin fair

By high suggestion of KYATTOFAIBU, here it is. For those of you who know, please share your comments and why you chose what you chose.

If you don't know, Here's samples of their music. Also yes TK is from Ling Toshite, but his solo project has lots of different elements.

Ling Toshite Sigure

TK from Ling Toshite Sigure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5fgM2Sgvu0

Ready go.

No but really I like both but I do prefer TK's solo just a tad more. I know people tend to dislike his voice, but there's some really complex arrangements that won my heart over.

I thought this was a pretty clever idea :P

Anyways, I love both ling and TK's solo stuff, but I'm mostly biased due to the fact that I've been following ling since 2007, so I've had a good 7 years worth of living and growing with their music. The emotional and nostalgic attachment that I have for some of the songs in their disco simply can't be overlooked.

TK just recently started producing solo work, so he has much less material to weigh against as well. Granted, TK's solo work is much more expansive and diverse than ling's music, but very few TK songs have the raw, rockin' power that ling does.

Plus, Miyoko (345) compliments TK quite well vocally...the psychotic chipmunks that they are.

With TK releasing his first full album soon, we'll see if It's effective enough to sway my opinion.

Seeing as TK's solo release(s) helped me to appreciate Ling tosite once again (before that Ling Tosite's music was something what you would normally call..."highly migraine-inducing experience", thx2vox), he gets a vote from me.

Ling, easily. The punch/kick in their music is what wins me over, plus I like 345's vocals more than TK's as evidenced by illusion is mine.

BASICALLY LING BECAUSE THAT'S THE ORIGIN OF EVERYTHING. And I enjoyed Ling's last full length better than TK's last full length and mini, so yeah.