はじめまして

I've been stalking here for a bit, but haven't really done much in terms of introductions or postings in general. I'm Cyborg, JustACyborg, Shojocyborg, and im-a-cyborg-but-its-okay. As you can tell, I have an odd interest in cyborgs. I don't know why or when or how, but it did and it's done. I'm into Japanese music, but not so much VK as maybe back in High School. I listen to Lynch, Mucc, Girugamesh, Coldrain, and a few others, but I'm fairly picky with what I listen to. Especially considering I write when I listen. Certain musics influence me, but I'm mostly just picky. 

My best friend and other half is Dorasuteika. She made me join. Haha. I mean, I enjoy forums, but I'm socially awkward even on the internet so I might not be super active in the talking department. She invites me to plug, and I recognize a few people from there that I've seen post on here. ANYWAY, off topic I suppose.

I don't know what else to say. Ask me questions if you must. : ] 

どうぞよろしく

seeing your nickname at first i thought you like some pico-pico shit so i wanted to say hi but it seems like you don't... no hi for you then, sry :v

seeing your nickname at first i thought you like some pico-pico shit so i wanted to say hi but it seems like you don't... no hi for you then, sry :v

Well damn. 

Uh why are you trying to act like you know me? Lol jk ;3; luh you and welcome don't be shy.

Well damn. 

Ignore Gaz's silly ass. He'll probably be banned before the year is out anyways. :wink:

Anyways, welcome welcome welcome! We met on plug before, so we're already somewhat acquainted with each other! Great to see you here! :D

Also, *high-five* on the Cat avatar! :3

Just make sure you stay active or you'll make me look bad for inviting you here >___> jkjkjk

Look at all the people welcoming you~