Sign in to follow this  
anieresus

凛 -the end of corruption world-

theendofcorruptionworld.png

? -the end of corruption world- (Lin) is the new band of ex-Phantasmagoria bassist and Under Code Production president KISAKI. The band’s full details were revealed at 0:00 JST on 2010-04-06, after Phantasmagoria’s final live. They are very similar to Phanstasmagoria but also have a touch of ????????. Their songs range from aggressive songs to ballads. They are currently signed to KISAKI's label UNDERCODE PRODUCTION.

Members

Vocals: RIKU (ex. KAWON ? HISKAREA ? Phantasmagoria? ????????)

Guitar: MIZUKI (ex. ??????? La neige ? ????)

Guitar: KANATA (ex. Mëbius ? ???????RUEPHY ALIVE? ? Pashya ? ????????)

Bass: KISAKI (ex. Levia ? LAYBIAL ? SHEY?DE ? ?????? ? De?prive ? Stella Maria ? Ruby (support) ? ?????? ? La:Sadie’s ? ?????? ? ???????? ? KISAKI PROJECT ? ?????? ? Phantasmagoria / ?NTI FEMINISM(2007)(Support) ? E’m?grief? (support) ? Phantasmagoria)

Drums: REIYA (ex. ???? ? ???????RUEPHY ALIVE? ? Pashya ? ????????)

Discography

(2010-04-25) ? -the end of corruption world- (Premium CD)

(2010-05-23) NEO VOLTAGE (Omnibus CD)

(2010-05-25) ?Fake Dance? RIKU??DVD (Present DVD)

(2010-06-02) As If Forever Exists. ????? TYPE A (Maxi-single CD+DVD)

(2010-06-02) As If Forever Exists. ??? TYPE B (Maxi-single CD)

(2010-06-02) As If Forever Exists. ??? TYPE C (Maxi-single CD)

(2010-??-??) As If Forever Exists. -Making DVD- (Mail-order making DVD)

OHP

Source: last.fm

I'm glad Kisaki continues to make incredible music, and I'm glad he picked Riku as a vocalist. They have become one of my favorite bands.

I like them! For me their best songs are Foolish, Lin and Fake Dance. Glad to see KISAKI again playing bass. Also their outfit are really beautiful, I adore them.

They're not really my "speed" but I definitely do enjoy most of what I heard. I'm glad I gave them a chance. Now if they'd slow down with the releases just a bit I'd have time to catch my breath.

It definitely seems like Kisaki wants to get this band off the ground.

Now if they'd slow down with the releases just a bit I'd have time to catch my breath.

There is no telling how long this band will last, so the more releases the better.

Yeah the band has potential to become really big, like that of Phantasmagoria, or even more, I just really hope they last. I was hugely impressed with As if Forever Exists maxi single, it's been a long time since I've loved every track on a Single before. But my favourite will be Foolish for a long time I reckon, it's almost like Kisaki went back to their roots from Phantasmagoria, such a great song.

There is no telling how long this band will last, so the more releases the better.

That I understand, but this band would definitely last longer if KISAKI were still alive to compose music for them. I don't know the exact details of his earlier trip to the hospital but I can probably say he was overworked. I like Lin a lot and as much as I want new releases, I want a living bassist too.

Although I do understand that Kisaki needs to get this band off the ground quick.

That I understand, but this band would definitely last longer if KISAKI were still alive to compose music for them. I don't know the exact details of his earlier trip to the hospital but I can probably say he was overworked. I like Lin a lot and as much as I want new releases, I want a living bassist too.Although I do understand that Kisaki needs to get this band off the ground quick.

I forgot about that and I completely agree with you, I don't need any more people dying.

I kinda like this band, but I guess it's not weird since I also like Phantasmagoria.

And yeah KISAKI will probably die soon if he doesn't stop working as much as he does.

My simple like would develop into a LOVE if they removed the unnecessary parts that sound suited for live-only ==. augh. [the unnecessary SHOUTING]

I was really afraid they'd sound like chariots or Phantasmagoria, but I'm glad they have their own style.

Don't get me wrong, I love both chariots and Phantasmagoria ((okay, chariots are... chariots.. but Magomago are my favorite band)), but I wanted a brand-new band, not chariots 2.0 or Phantasmagoria 2.0.

Very happy they are different, and still amazing <3

They're not really releasing material as fast as I expected them to. I know it looks like they released 43508420582082 songs, but they only have 6. I don't think Kisaki decided to make a band a few days before he announced that he was going to make a new project so he could have started planning songs and releases quite a while ago. Hopefully they go beyond the Kisaki 2-year-shelf-life curse.

Ideally, I think they should release a full album in spite of Chariots and Mago. I doubt they will since singles make more money and Kisaki just loves collection albums: enough so to convince almost every band on his label to make them too (and even the ones that don't, Phantasmagoria released enough to count for them).

Their costumes are great. I expect lots and lots of colorful costumes from these guys, and not the blond Aryan trend that's been going on with a lot of neo-visual bands. It seems like a lot of bands are moving away from costumes and moving towards looking like white people : / . Anyway, I rest my hopes of kote-inspired costumes on these guys and so far they're doing a good job.

I just love this band! Riku's voice changed a little and I like the change ^w^ I also liked a lot their costumes I hope they keep on releasing new stuff because I loved each and every song they've got untill now

I hope so too but KISAKI's all about making the money so for once that might not be an issue. I don't remember either chariots or Phantasmagoria having too many (I know actuality was live-limited but it was upped anyway) and in an age where tons of VK bands like to release live-distributeds as a way of drawing in a consistent crowd Lin doesn't have to do that since most of the Magomago fanbase followed.

not sure about them.

I think they could be really good... but for me it sounds as if there's something missing in every of their songs :\

Did they give a date for this song / maxi-single? I hope it's not a live distributed .___.
It should be released in November as a second maxi-single, but no further info has been given yet.

I'm used to all the KISAKI hate and money thing and I expect more and more dissing to come soon, but putting my love for the man aside, I think it's great he's returned. The old Visual Kei scene is slowly disappearing because of generic bands with visuals that make them look like Johnny's boys and KISAKI's strong pressence may bring back some of the old days.

Need more kote-kei inspired bands. Don't give a damn if they're "obscure indies", if they have potential, they deserve at least a bit more attention.

Since I can't seem to find the Phantasmagoria topic (lol), should I check them out, I only have their song "Lost in thought..." which I absolutely love. I love Riku's voice.

ehm... who is ACTUALLY going to their concert in Barcelona? -__- come on, in Spain there are almost no more vk fans. UnsraW and -OZ- concert got delayed for this. Luckily a good friend of mine who's a fan can enjoy it since she's from there but, apart her... who is actually going?!

Not much people I guess :S I wouldn't hop so many borders in order to see them. I only like 3 songs out of all that they released so far :/

Since I can't seem to find the Phantasmagoria topic (lol), should I check them out, I only have their song "Lost in thought..." which I absolutely love. I love Riku's voice.

You're asking if you should check out Phantasmagoria? If so, the answer is 100% yes. I like Lin, but Phantasmagoria is better; they're my favorite KISAKI band, and one of the few bands I would say has only one or two weak songs in their entire discography. If you're looking for other songs to sample, I'd say go for Pixy false, 幻想曲 -Eternal Silence-, and maybe NEO ARK.

Sign in to follow this