sai

[Band battle] Lycaon vs. Calmando Qual

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is the best?

oh well i guess this is the end... this "battle" wasn't as good as i've expected :/ no insults, no ragequits, meh. what happened to you guys? maturity is really an awful thing.

It's kind of useless at my point. I can't take one seriously since they won't be able to understand what I post anyway. No matter how legible I try to make an argument. I might as well debate philosophical scientific theories to a cat, at least I get a soothing purr or two as a response. The other seems to be just posting for the sake of posting. Plus I can't take anybody seriously if they are trying to convince me Symphony of a Vampire is power metal mini-album. THE FUCK!!

oh well i guess this is the end... this "battle" wasn't as good as i've expected :/ no insults, no ragequits, meh. what happened to you guys? maturity is really an awful thing.

People got played like puppets and were blatantly pushed into fights with each other for the amusement of others, and it didnt even result in actual amusement. If I wasn't a happy-go-lucky numbskull I would find it depressing, actually.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. This is the most successful band battle by far with passionate discussion and healthy debate amongst members. So what if there wasn't drama? It managed to be interesting without it, and the outcome in the polls was not at all what I expected. This thread is awesome.

since you said that .really because my perspective was different.  i thought this thread was a joke. about fangilrs fighting. i discovered cq has more delusional fangilrs than lycaon. most of the conversation was nonsence with no interesting opinions , so i decided pointless to waste my time in answering. gaz was just provoking people to fight for amusment. so i wasn't going to get involved in this shit.and actually i am  embarrassed of this forum that someone says that mucc and gara can't sing and noone says anything. but they don't really need my defend anyway. somethings are objective and facts.i am not really interested to have convertation with delusional people. i do not care what band is better.probably both bands are not good enough. but cq is one generic band too with mediocre music. and awful clothes for vkei. and i am sure this is one of the reasons why they are not famous. their music is not good enough.

i like fights though.to have something to read. i don't  complain for this part . i liked it

this is for gaz then. you wrote an irrelevant  wall of test  to answer me previously. really try to understand what i said to you. it was simple. unless my english is so awful then ok. i am not willing to discuss this with you furthermore. think whatever you want i do not care.

jLZz4Na.gif

this.

but no i did vote for Calmando Qual only because I don't prefer Lycaon.

Which is ironic, I literally followed them until they lost eve and mio. After Eros came out i was gone like the wind.

Both bands are 10/10 musical gold with lots of great innovative music, high sense of musical integrity,  dedicated members and even their own share of highly educated, well-spoken and mentally stable fans who are all amazing and unique and should not ever be fucked under any circumstances

This thread has destroyed my family, save me

this is for gaz then. you wrote an irrelevant  wall of test  to answer me previously. really try to understand what i said to you. it was simple. unless my english is so awful then ok. i am not willing to discuss this with you furthermore. think whatever you want i do not care.

Please read your post again, it seems you are the one that doesn't understand the very post you are accusing me of not understanding. Maybe you were too lazy to read my rebuttal or got overwhelmed seeing proper counter arguments that you say it is irrelevant?

i know i shouldn't get involved in this stupid conversation but

you said that like you actually think your music taste is better than others,while one minute ago you said you think cq are more interesting than mucc.

this sentence alone proves you listen more generic.

quess who is more unique from those 2 and who is generic . i hope you realize generic doesn't mean popular

I mean just read the first sentence (the string of letters and spaces that ends with a period) you wrote. You have no proof of me proclaiming superiority in musical taste nor do you have proof of me saying CQ is more interesting than MUCC. You used this argument to prove than I listen to generic bands but where have I written that I don't listen to generic bands/music in the first place? Along with purposefully misconstruing what I posted, you are also taking part in a Straw-Man argument. 

... maybe not your English but your grammar overall is absolutely awful and susceptible to misinterpretations to ones reading it and it seems to you as well.

Both bands are 10/10 musical gold with lots of great innovative music, high sense of musical integrity,  dedicated members and even their own share of highly educated, well-spoken and mentally stable fans who are all amazing and unique and should not ever be fucked under any circumstances

This thread has destroyed my family, save me

agreed,,,,,unironically

Plus I can't take anybody seriously if they are trying to convince me Symphony of a Vampire is power metal mini-album. THE FUCK!!

You don't have to take me seriously, or believe me when I say it is power metal, but anyone with a slight knowledge of the genre will hear that it is power metal. Simple as that really.

opinions... opinions.... *sigh* everyone has one, let us leave it at that XD

never listened to CQ and only payed attention to Lycaon when they first started out, so I won't vote. but yeah it's kinda funny because at this point it seems like people are trying to debate which band is shittier than the other, which is sad because the truth is that both bands really aren't that hot to begin with... LOL

/my opinion

~ Saku Out

Guest Magatsu

Compairing calmando qual and lycaon is simply impossible.

They are simply way to different from each other.

And everybody knows that I love calmando qual. I've read enough shit about them in the last 5 years. So bad talk im used to it.

I only hope people would give them a bigger chance, they aren't that bad as some people write it here.

If lycaon where more like calmando qual they would win this battle for me.

Is that clear blackdoll? I already told you from the beginning that I like lycaon, but that I simply prefer calmando qual because of Hibikis voice and taks guitar style.

Simply like that. I love both yet my love for calmando qual is bigger.

And people who know me also know which band beat calmando qual for me (’-’*)♪

Is that clear blackdoll? I already told you from the beginning that I like lycaon, but that I simply prefer calmando qual because of Hibikis voice and taks guitar style.

since this isn't about arguing ill reply. Yo, you could have just said it like that and not all mean, that way this convo could have been avoided. anyway cool