Sign in to follow this  
nitta

heidi. - Senko Mellow

I loved it at first listen so it's not a grower for me. This may be their best album yet. I'm also too lazy to do a full review, so I'll rate the album as whole: a very good 8/10 from me.

I'll post a more detailed review later, but my first impression was: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no words for how disappointing this is. All the songs lack the power they used to have in their indies days. Their major single releases sucked too. There are only 2 songs I like (because they show their full glory in it). Thanks alot, major label! R.I.P heidi.

This may be their best album yet.

Their best? I thought this was their worst. The best they ever made was Panorama. That is one of the best albums I have ever heard. Pure gold, this is shit compared to Panorama.

I don't think heidi. ever was really "powerful". But they don't need to be. I love the atmosphere they create in their music and the vocalist's voice. It's no disappointment to me. I liked Panorama as well. But I think the new album is a little bit better.

Their best? I thought this was their worst. The best they ever made was Panorama. That is one of the best albums I have ever heard. Pure gold, this is shit compared to Panorama.

Not to put you down, but I just think it's interesting you like panorama best because that's the least favorite album of most who have been fans of theirs for a while.

For me though, this doesn't top kasou or innocence, but it's still a pretty good album and much better than Panorama. There aren't really any tracks that feel second thought. 8/10

though the tracks aren't all that memorable... I loved it.

it's been a while since I've listened to the other albums...

8/10 since there were like 2-3 iffy tracks.

Not to put you down, but I just think it's interesting you like panorama best because that's the least favorite album of most who have been fans of theirs for a while.

For me though, this doesn't top kasou or innocence, but it's still a pretty good album and much better than Panorama. There aren't really any tracks that feel second thought. 8/10

I understand, it's not you're insisting I'm not a fan, like some people intend to do. I've only been a J-ROCK fan for a year now, and I've known heidi. for about 5 months now, and I've listened all their albums to get a good impression of what it was like. Personally, Panorama is still my favorite. It's like they have something that they lack in the new album. It's not that the songs on Senkou Mellow are crap (I mean, it's heidi. we're talking about), the songs are just really boring. I'll give a more detailed review later.

Sign in to follow this