Maiku

What are you reading?

Corey Taylor's Seven Deadly Sins: Settling the Argument Between Born Bad and Damaged Good.

Probably Corey need to be a professor or something.

I am so appalled. Like reading some quality rants, or actually some essay!

Like the longer version of one Stone Sour's track, Omega, with more serious subjects.

Started reading Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk, maybe this time I'll actually finish it. :lol: (started reading it long time ago, but didn't have the time/attention span then, so I restarted it recently xD)

Currently reading: Lasher by Anne Rice. (Wow. She's such a pervert. No wonder she's decided to only write about Jesus and Angels and shit from now on. I'm almost done. Prob gonna read the next book too...)

Up Next: Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.

The Stand by Stephen King.

Then I'll read The Talisman and Black House by Sir King and Peter Straub.

Then the 4th Dark Tower novel WIZARD AND GLASS by Stephen King. AND THEN HOPEFULLY IT'LL BE CLOSE TO THE RELEASE OF THE WIND THROUGH THE KEYHOLE AND I CAN BUY IT AND READ IT. AND THEN GO ON AND READ THE REST OF THE DARK TOWER SERIES WITH THIS NEW INSTALLMENT THROWN IN BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON HE MADE A BOOK THAT GOES BETWEEN THE FOURTH AND FIFTH BOOKS. WHAT IS DIS? A MIDQUEL?

^ Ah, good timing, I was actually reconsidering starting on the Dark Tower series. What is the plot about, and is it a good series? Our tastes are pretty similar so I think a review from you would come in handy :mrgreen:

:'D I first read The Dark Tower series from ages 12 to 17. I've read all of them and they are THE BEST BOOKS EVER. I'm pretty excited for this new one. I just re-read the first 3 books in the past 4 days. xD They are still with out a doubt my most favorite. The plot is about a gunslinger who is on a quest to find The Man in Black and also get to the Dark Tower to right what is wrong with the world. Little does he know this journey spans many different dimensions and times and worlds. SERIOUSLY SO MANY DIMENSIONS THAT STEPHEN KING HAS TIED ALL THESE BOOKS IN WITH EVERYTHING HE HAS EVER WRITTEN. It's INSANE. The series connects to It, The Stand, even Carrie and Salem's Lot. It's ridiculous. It's totally amazing and the only reason I still like Stephen King. The Dark Tower novels are THE BEST books he has ever written and what turned me into a non-stop reader. :'D They are even my inspiration to be a writer. ;__; Seriously last night I finished the last 200 pages of the third book in the series The Waste Lands. AND LIKE. ;__; It's such a thrilling emotional roller coaster. I've read the book 3 times before and know everything that happens BUT STILL. I find myself in utter suspense when worrying about the characters~! YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY read the series. Fo sho~. :'D It's addicting and SO FUN. I can't wait for the new book. ;__; Because there was a gap between the 4th and 5th books and I was always like "Well how the hell did they get to the town they are in at the beginning of the 5th book? O_o" SO NOW IT'S ANSWERED. :'D SO PLEASE READ THEM. :'D

YAY~! :'D Let me know what you think after you finish the first one. It's really short. They gradually get gigantic though. xD

Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakai

reading only 41 pages and I'm so get stuck , I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!

Representations of Femininity in American Genre Cinema: The Woman's Film, Film Noir, and Modern Horror by David Greven

Not terribly exciting but not totally boring either, thankfully. xD

Not really into reading books, but recently I borrowed my friend's as it seemed interesting.. Well, no. He incessantly kept going OHMYGODICAN'TBELIEVEITWOAAAHHHH about it on twitter I felt a bit compelled to know what was the shit all about.

It's Menyingkap Fitnah & Teror by Irena Handono. Local, yes. A tad horrifying at times, but overall it's decent.

Finishing up:

400000000000000031008_s4.jpg

THEN GOING TO JUMP INTO:

The_Wind_Through_the_Keyhole_Cover_Grant.jpg

Since it finally came in the mail today. ;O; It was like almost 10 days late. ;__;

I started reading Mouse Guard but the store didn't carry the first volume so I purchased a book with side stories from guest authors and artists. A coworker ended up getting the first one during free comic book day and says when she's done she will lend it to me :E