Trombe

メメント・モリ(memento mori) will disband

it is announced at メメント・モリ(memento mori) one-man live at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2014/06/15 that they will disband after their 2-part one-man live "お涙頂戴、別れ唄に終焉の儀。" "こんばんは。皮肉な種の卑屈な芽。-黒百合の儀-" at Birth SHINJUKU at 2014/08/17 as their members consider that they have reached their limit

NOOOOOOOO ! T_T

I hate when great visual kei bands disband T_T

But it happens often....

Thanks for the info, even if it is too sad :/

NO! i guess this is what i get for being happy none of mine died. idk what to think though i want ai to come back but this band was even.

Kiryu sucks, their music is boring. Memento aren't a copy of them, their music sounds much better... and it makes me laugh when people say they're a copy. Did Kiryu invent the traditional Japan theme? LOL.

Anyway, it will be a loss, they're one of the best active bands in the scene.

Damn, these guys were really fantastic and they just recently became one of my favorites. I hope the members come back to the music scene after they disband.

Guest Magatsu

=.= a well... finally a vkei band with good music and then they decide to disband.. great.. xD

If they had reached their limit there could be a chance to reform as a new band. It's a slight chance but I do see the members playing together again

just for gossip...reason "reaching limit" has been used when リロード(reload) disbanded, and then グリーヴァ(Grieva) formed

Good to see this.

I hope to see a "Morieva" soon :3

just for gossip...reason "reaching limit" has been used when リロード(reload) disbanded, and then グリーヴァ(Grieva) formed

this is so hilarious because grieva keep using the same material over and over, while reload switched it up (not complaining because i have trust issues). but ai and old school doesn't turn me on at all!