Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

new band "合法ロリ☆パンクドリーミングディスコ" live-limited single & PV DVD release

new band "合法ロリ☆パンクドリーミングディスコ(gouhou loli☆punk dreaming disco)" live-limited single "妄想ディナー(mousou dinner)" (2 TYPE, 1,250yen each) & PV DVD "合法ロリ☆パンクドリーミングディスコ(gouhou loli☆punk dreaming disco)" (2,000yen) will be released at their presents live at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2014/08/27

"合法ロリ☆パンクドリーミングディスコ(gouhou loli☆punk dreaming disco)" members:
Vo.キヨックマ三世(kiyokkuma sansei) (ex-CELLT-->楽團孤独(gakudan hitori)-->江戸川パラドクス(edogawa paradox)-->東京カルテット(tokyo quartet), now in 伝染歌謡一座バラッド(ballad), DOLLARS(清人/kiyoto))
support Gt.英樹(hideki) (ex-我楽(gagaku)-->朱ィ。(仮)(benny-kari)(support)-->「あゃ」(aya)-->BrainStein-->Annie's Black)
support Ba.朋(tomo) (ex-Clarias.-->ReViel(support)-->LucaRia-->NovA(support)-->SUPER BOYS, Z-Force(support))
support Dr.龍-higiri- (ex-RED◆STRING-->TRUST, now CELL-セル-(support))

"妄想ディナー(mousou dinner)" [track list]
01.妄想ディナー(mousou dinner)
02.君の好きなメロディーが僕の好きに変わる時(kimi no suki na melody ga boku no suki ni kawaru toki) (included in キヨックマホワイト盤(kiyokkuma white ban))
02.ナディア(nadir) (included in キヨックマブラック盤(kiyokkuma black ban))

"合法ロリ☆パンクドリーミングディスコ(gouhou loli☆punk dreaming disco)" [track list]
01.合法ロリ☆パンクドリーミングディスコ(gouhou loli☆punk dreaming disco)
02.妄想ディナー(mousou dinner)

they will shoot their PV at their event at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2014/07/12

just LOL... kiyoto is the hard discount in quick band... can he make one real band who live more than 1 year ? because the name change, but it's always the same shit...

This is really, really good. The 1st track is no big deal, but the 2nd is so cool, and the 3rd is so addictive...

Kiyoto is by far one of coolest VK musicians right now. Everything he does is always so catchy and the quality is always amazing too and he keeps the same style no matter how many bands of different genres he gets. Too bad none of his bands lasts for a long time, though. I hope this one does, because it's really good.

It made me glad to see him playing the guitar, which might mean he composes most, if not all of the songs from his bands, since I still get a touch of CELLT in all of his compositions. Maybe he should just try a solo carreer since none of his bands last for long. And I'm glad he keeps trying no matter how many times he fails.

How come I liked the live video so much and this one just bores me ? Haha.

Well, I didn't like the PVs at all, so I hope they make more music like in the 1st video instead of this one.

Sign in to follow this