Trombe

Lycaon new maxi single & album release

it is announced at Lycaon one-man live tour final "MASOCHIST RED SHOWCASE~WICKED OF BLAZE~" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2014/06/14 that their new maxi single "Shadow" will be released at 2014/10/22, and their new full album "Camera obscura-カメラオブスキュラ-" will be released at 2015/02/04, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their 2-day one-man live tour "MASOCHIST RED OBSCURA Vol.1" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/03/07-03/08, at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2015/03/14-03/15, at OSAKA MUSE at 2015/03/28-03/29 and tour final (TBA)

I was so happy when I heard about this!! But why the heck won't they release a new live DVD? D: Also, 8 months until their new album.... Daaaamn.

OMG I JUST CAME! holy shit i think i need to go to therapy because this is not healthy, but seriously OMFG too much.

But fuck them "needed to do this", they should what ever they want! i would like a new scream song but with him its not need. watch the album be full of singles though.

it kinda happen like this this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtprBTkzmQM

their new look has been shown in their member blogs

check hiyuu's, he got them all.

well this is like the first non-erotic look. they are really taking the shadow thing seriously. yuuki just looks pretty. satoshi looks kinda creepy with the smile. and wait for it ichiro cut his hair in a bob and is rocking it (so proud of him).

I'm assuming this will be their first non erotic release in years then. I am stoked now. That era was nothing but pain and suffering.

I'm assuming this will be their first non erotic release in years then. I am stoked now. That era was nothing but pain and suffering.

you do know when the eroctic era really started right? anyway don't get your hopes up...

so ive seen the pic with them all togther, and they all seem to have numbers on them. can someone tell me who has which number and the meaning?

link:  http://vk.com/lycaon?z=photo-6102319_332314926%2Falbum-6102319_00%2Frev

thank goodness hiyuu looks good in this one. satoshi awesome. still cant get over ichiro looking so badass with that hair cut. so much for yuuki-sama being in the spotlight (look wise).

if anything you all got your mad hatter reference back

lmao the vocalist looks like a pink hisui sans the bondage

It looks like they just wrote out "666", but had one as an arabic numeral, one as a roman numeral, and one written in kanji.

LOL really? :D Oh my gosh that's so deep!

6 in Roman Numeral on Satoshi, 6 in Kanji on Ichiro, 6 by Fingers on Yuuki, 6 in Words on Hiyuu and 6 in Numbers on Zero.

Unsure of the true reasoning behind this, but a comment went along with the original photo saying 'Lycaon counting down to 「stylish wave CIRCUIT’14 夏の陣」. It’s 6 days left until the opening of the live event.'

hisui sans the bondage

link to this? or what should i google?

6 in Roman Numeral on Satoshi, 6 in Kanji on Ichiro, 6 by Fingers on Yuuki, 6 in Words on Hiyuu and 6 in Numbers on Zero.

Unsure of the true reasoning behind this, but a comment went along with the original photo saying 'Lycaon counting down to 「stylish wave CIRCUIT’14 夏の陣」. It’s 6 days left until the opening of the live event.'

thanks!

Schwardix+Marvally+schwardix02.jpg

1xgsgzVZ1nw.jpg

the one in the middle right? well he is not ugly so its all good,nice hair too(not that i think they look much alike).

so is yuuki blonde again?