Sign in to follow this  
Guest MollyMouse

Two Twelveyear olds will KILL to meet Slenderman

Guest MollyMouse

Ok , so basically these two twelve year olds read a creepy pasta story online , and actually believed it. What they read was a slenderman story , and so they had been planning SINCE DECEMBER to summon Slenderman! How you ask? By tricking another twelve year old girl I to the woods and stabbing her nineteen times in the torso , arms , and legs.

The girl lived somehow , and the other two are on trial I believe. They are being charged as adults.

Wtf...just wtf?

One even claims she frequently sees slenderman in her dreams , and that he reads her thoughts.

I just....

They tried to murder their friend , so that they could summon him , become his proxies , and go away to his hidden forest mansion.

wow

Funniest newsstory ever.

I feel bad for the victim though, holy shit...glad I'm not twelve anymore. She's lucky she could pull through, such a strong girl.

Gawd, I hope the suspects get life behind bars. That'd be funny as shit.

I don't see how this is funny in any way. This is sad, that two children became so delusional that they tried to kill another to summon something that only lived in their minds.

Then again, this is nothing new and has been going on since the beginning of mankind. I hope they get the help they need mentally, as well as the girl who was stabbed to make a grand recovery.

This is just another case where "conventional" people can blame video games for violence  and murders. And that's how you get games like Slenderman banned, because two fucking nitwits decided to "summon" the slenderman by killing another child. (That doesn't even make any sense. Have these kids even played slenderman?)

I sure hope slendieguy is happy with his puppies now.

Guest MollyMouse

Well , they read the creepypasta , which the game is based off , so I doubt they played the game XD so it would more likely cause more restriction on the internet  within the country this happened.

Sign in to follow this