togz

Draw with Togz

I can try to draw mako! And I haven't made a tumblr for my art it's not that great so I haven't thought to make a blog for it.... It's be one more thing to manage that wouldn't get much attention .___.

I like the Hitsugi one, you should finish it :)

I would but it's one of the photoshop files that got corrupt ;;

not really since I was working in layers

Yeah so I figured. But I don't see the problem. Just leave what you have done so far and draw the rest on some new layers. Then you can tweak everything together.

Yeah so I figured. But I don't see the problem. Just leave what you have done so far and draw the rest on some new layers. Then you can tweak everything together.

eeeeeeeehhhh say for example i do the skin under the hair and so on... i'm kind of lazy and i don't feel motivated most of the time when i'm working out of my regular process. plus the image is a lot smaller than what i normally work with... it'd be easier for me to just start over completely. 

I've done that a few times myself, but maybe starting over wouldn't be such a bad thing. Plus it helps you practice, that is, if you really have the motivation to draw the same thing over again. Either way I'd love to see more realism from you :)