togz

Draw with Togz

I got a tablet less than a year ago and I mean i've doodled some things on it but never really finished anything or even went to the extents of shading and coloring, so please forgive me for the terrible shading and what not (although it's probably more of my lack in the arts department more so than my knowledge of tablet efforts)

Here is poop.

[click for poop]

Edited by togz

that's really good omg

No where near as good as yours. so hush hush you art god ;___;

!!! it's really nice!

Thank you very much, I try. I can only learn from here. v___v

I still think this came out really really well ^_^ The more you draw the better you'll get, so make more art, yes? Yes. :3

probably not ;___; but thanks anyway senpai. www

tumblr_nbo6sxf9e71sg3cc5o1_500.jpg

work in very super progress... this is basically... 2% done honestly. : | I have so much more work on her hair to do, plus I still have to shade the skin for real, but you know GOTTA DRAW THE REST OF THE THING FIRST. 

I kinda draw all over the place. I'm like man I'm tired of drawing let me color.  and then i'm like... FUCK WHERE'D MY BASE COLOR GO... then i'm like time to improvise. 

anyway please enjoy this poop.

tumblr_nbo6sxf9e71sg3cc5o1_500.jpg

work in very super progress... this is basically... 2% done honestly. : | I have so much more work on her hair to do, plus I still have to shade the skin for real, but you know GOTTA DRAW THE REST OF THE THING FIRST. 

I kinda draw all over the place. I'm like man I'm tired of drawing let me color.  and then i'm like... FUCK WHERE'D MY BASE COLOR GO... then i'm like time to improvise. 

anyway please enjoy this poop.

Im so looking forward to this *^*

"poop" is really nicely done, there's some cool layering in there, maybe because of it being drawn on a tablet or something, but whatever the case great job!

ah thank you... ;___; I should post more....

Yes you should, you're talented, can't wait to see more beautiful poops.

I admire people who can draw, this is a beautiful skill.

So I started working on something new...
Unfortunately I wasn't really impressed with the band Call Me, however I thought that the theme of Minpha's look was really cute and it was a kind of image I'm not used to drawing so I wanted to try and capture the different textures in his clothing and head piece as well as take this opportunity to practice drawing objects in peoples arms. I haven't gotten to those parts yet, but here is the rough outline so far. 

tumblr_nfa714Hs781u39q7jo1_1280.png

I still need to refine things and clean it up, but that takes so much time so I'll just get the whole sketch out and then I'll make things better looking. 

As for the previous drawing I was doing... I lost the file somehow so I won't be finishing that one. sorry ;___;

EDIT: I did a little more, I still need to redraw the head piece better and go over the outline of the hair and add more texture... I may just scrap the color all together and start over =___= but here is kind of something headed in the direction. Still kinda poop though.

10301213_1496153487330175_42026083970787

As some of you may know, My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND is basically my super band because of SKULL and Tenten. 

My favorite member is Daisuke, and I've been following him and the rest of SKULL since 2004. Because this is my favorite band right now, I decided to do a drawing of each member, my first being Daisuke~

tumblr_nftik7lAJo1sg3cc5o1_1280.png

woooooooooo~ poop.

So I started working on something new...

Unfortunately I wasn't really impressed with the band Call Me, however I thought that the theme of Minpha's look was really cute and it was a kind of image I'm not used to drawing so I wanted to try and capture the different textures in his clothing and head piece as well as take this opportunity to practice drawing objects in peoples arms. I haven't gotten to those parts yet, but here is the rough outline so far. 

tumblr_nfa714Hs781u39q7jo1_1280.png

I still need to refine things and clean it up, but that takes so much time so I'll just get the whole sketch out and then I'll make things better looking. 

As for the previous drawing I was doing... I lost the file somehow so I won't be finishing that one. sorry ;___;

EDIT: I did a little more, I still need to redraw the head piece better and go over the outline of the hair and add more texture... I may just scrap the color all together and start over =___= but here is kind of something headed in the direction. Still kinda poop though.

10301213_1496153487330175_42026083970787

Oh My god.....Minpha......MNPGH