Vitne Eveille

Visual Kei FEVER - VK radio station launched

Dear MH, I have launched a new radio station for all VK, Jrock, etc. called Visual Kei FEVER

It would be wonderful if you could help spread the word, as it needs to garner a specific amount of listening hours per month in order to stay "in business" the first 3 months.

The selection is a bit limited at the moment, but it is growing.  I must legally own all the music played, so you can see why it is a bit limited!  And as such, I would certainly love to hear what artists you would like to see on there.

Currently I've got:  GACKT, X Japan, L'arc~en~Ciel, Hiza:ki, Misaruka, GLAY, Jupiter, Versailles, Luna Sea, Matenrou Opera, and NIGHTMARE.

Visit www.VisualRockRadio.com to listen

Thanks for the support ( ^_^)

PS.  Independent artists are welcome!  So, if you are an independent VK artist (or inspired by VK, similar-to, etc.) then by all means send me a message and a way to listen to your music.  If it fits and is up to airplay standards, then you'll be added.  And, you'll get royalties :)

Sounds cool. I'll keep an eye on it. :33 I'd like to listen to any "hardcore-ish" vk band. c: 

Do not forget KEY PARTY bands!

I did not know about KEY PARTY actually!  Did a search and found some info, thanks for the suggestion!