Trombe

D.I.D. Vo.茜(akane) has been hospitalized

Does anyone know something about him nowadays?

Well, in case you haven't heard, he's been hospitalized with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, and D.I.D. will be on hiatus...so let's hope for the best, I guess.

Thanks. Already knew it. But since I haven't heard anything new about his health status, I thought there were some news about him. Thanks for answering.

It's hardly a simple disease. It's not like you can just take antibiotics and have it cured. I hope that he can rehabilitate quickly, for his sake. Schizophrenia is a horrible mental illness.

I took a class with a guy who was diagnosed with both Schizophrenia as well as Bipolar disorder. He managed somewhat on medication (which was also why he was allowed to be in a normal school), but his episodes were sometimes very scary to witness when it broke through his medication. I can't fathom what people who have this go through, that their own mind and rationality just works against them and they cannot help it or argue with it. 

I hope Akane finds some sort of peace in himself, or that at least he'll be taught techniques with which he can control his episodes to a certain degree, because there is no cure.

yeah, its a dangerous n incurable disease. its confusing bout the patient themselves. for now, only family can visit.

Wow, that was so fast! Maybe he is just taking it slow, and they are still gonna take a lot of time, but I am so glad he seems to be more stable now. They are still on Danger Crue, which is good, hopefully we hear the single they were making with Pablo one day... But most importantly I hope he is well.