18.09.2014 – O2 Academy Islington - London
20.09.2014 – Columbia Club – Berlin
21.09.2014 – Zeche – Bochum

Ticket sale starts on Friday 6th of June 2014

more info: http://www.twisted-talent.com/

TICKETS:

http://www.twisted-talent.com/?p=ontour&artistid=56

that's fucking hot.

(hope kyo will have time to make good work for next Dir en Grey album whoi release in november...)

Russian fans will most likely screw up the whole atmosphere.

I don't think Russian fans are that rude enough to "ruin the atmosphere"

In fact, I might just ask right away: just how many DEG fans in Russia/Finland axis are notified of Sukekiyo's existence/music? It's not like the news/Immortalis release has spread in the general/mainstream public overseas though...

I don't think Russian fans are that rude enough to "ruin the atmosphere"

In fact, I might just ask right away: just how many DEG fans in Russia/Finland axis are notified of Sukekiyo's existence/music? It's not like the news/Immortalis release has spread in the general/mainstream public overseas though...

let me explain.

I've seen DIR EN GREY live twice - both times in Moscow. all four INWARD SCREAMs were totally screwed up by the crowds. Russian fans just don't know when to shut up.

I think that, in a way, the whole Sukekiyo show is an extended INWARD SCREAM.

I'm not trying to be rude now, but that's just what I've seen myself.

and speaking of Russian fanbase.

I believe that the whole DIR EN GREY fanbase in Russia is totally aware of Sukekiyo because since last year it's about both bands,

all DIR EN GREY communities post Sukekiyo news as well.

Russian fans will most likely screw up the whole atmosphere.

lmao @ this elitism.

I've been at the first deg moscow concert (around the time hageshisato first came out) & aside from a few moderately annoying versailles stans, it wasn't anything bad audience-wise.

my friends who seen them in sweden & finland had a way crazier experience crowd-wise.

It would be interesting to see if that's a trend that continues over the next few weeks or not. Reducing the Moscow show to an 800 person venue isn't terrible; but it's unfortunate (especially with the apparent cult status of Dir en grey, and mainly Kyo).

After-gig thoughts, but in more formal fashion this time: the gig in general was quite awesome- despite the fact that we felt a bit letdown before the show due to 1) quite lacking aesthetics (since we've heard rumors from here and there about "screens showing ART" etc.) and 2) hella long PA intro consisting of 80s new wave/post punk stuff (for  ~1 1/2 hours). Band didn't change actually from their previous Moscow gig look-wise, despite Kyo sporting some accessories he had in Rinkaku photoshoot (the hat and the pendant, that is). Mixing was quite pleasant - each member had its own 'spotlight' without being drowned by other instruments (honorable mentions: Yuchi and Mika had quite a good sense of rhythm - especially digging their impros during intermissions and "weirder set of songs" (hemimetabolism-vandal set)), not to mention that there were no major fuck-ups from members' part...but if we have to nitpick a bit, Takumi had a little programming mishap during "In All Weathers" (which he saved by guitar doodling, lol)

Worthwhile moments: 1) Uta was one hell of an energizer - the gig was quite "fanservice-less", but Uta tried his best to show his fan-loving charisma by shaking around and pulling off "noise rocker-like" shredding at some point etc. 2) there were 3 intermissions (not 4, my bad): one was an underwater ambient-like track, the other two were Takumi-led instrumental "jazz breaks" feat. the band (Kyo just danced around in one of those) 3) New song had a bit of "In all weathers pt.2"-like vibe, but I felt more *sense* there tbh.

SE: Destrudo

1. aftermath

2. elisabeth addict

3. latour

4. nine melted fiction

5. the daemon's cutlery

*intermission (ambient)

6. New song

7. scars like velvet

8. zephyr

9. hidden one

10. hemimetabolism

11. uyuu no sora (extended)

12. vandal

13. madara ningen

*Takumi's jazz intermission feat. the band minus Uta (due to technical probs)

14. 304 goushitsu, shita to yoru

15. Kugui

16. mama

*Takumi's jazz intermission part 2

17. in all weathers

SE: Zephyr (instrumental ver.)

Great gig, fun company.

Edited by Alroy

Sign in to follow this