Trombe

MERRY new album "NOnsenSe MARkeT" release

Strawberry Song Orchestra?! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, that's wild

Their live today was broadcasted on nicovideo. Wish I'd thought to check if it had been mentioned here. I guess if anyone happens to be a premium member, you can still watch it using timeshift at http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv211092481

It was amazing! The new songs sound great live and very much like Merry. I mean I didn't even realise they played all the songs from the new album until I started really thinking about it, because they didn't sound out of place at all. The live actually reminded me of the BURST EP DVD, which is my favourite ever. They even played stupid×cupid. And Tetsu made an appearance for Gunjou.

BTW the accordion on the album is played by Tomo from THE CHERRY COKE$. (The flyer reminded me)

Haha, excellent vid! Love the random guest appearances (so far I spotted the Velvet Eden guys, the clown singer dude from New Roteka and Boo).

Other "famous" guys in this PV are Danchou from NoGoD and Wataru from LIPHLICH. There are also some sportsmen, comedians and the little girls in black dresses are from an idol group.

This PV is one of the coolest things in the history of VK. I just keep watching it on repeat and the more I watch, the more I love it.

Haha, excellent vid! Love the random guest appearances (so far I spotted the Velvet Eden guys, the clown singer dude from New Roteka and Boo).

dwango.jp revealed a cast (at least most of them)

Danchou (NoGoD)

Wataru (LIPHLICH)

Asanao (lynch.)

Boo

H@L (Artema)

Tohya (Vistlip)

Hiroshi Takashi (?)  (R-Shitei)

DADA (VELVET EDEN)

Atsushi (New Roteka)

Tsuki to Taiyou (idol group)

+ comedians/sportsmen what jonjonz mentioned