Trombe

MERRY new album "NOnsenSe MARkeT" release

a bit too heavy on background shouting, but a lot of those sound fun

def. certain peep show vibe going on

I still don't get why FWD keeps pushing bands releasing 14-16 track albums this year while it's clear that at least 2 or 3 of those should've been scrapped completely

I guess I will not like it, Gara vocals sounds the same on every preview and the instrumental just like so many other band, only 9, 10 and 11 sounds interesting to me.

That teaser has some 'Crisis Moment'-vibes showing up, approving! :)

Sweet, i love 'Crisis Moment'-vibes. Its gonna be awesome, then

SHORT ver. PV FROM THE NEW MERRY ALBUM!!!!

-__-

srsly tho, those samples kinda killed my excitement, and I think I was one of the few ppl here that actually enjoyed MERRY's new direction.

ah well, still gonna listen when it's released. Samples can be misleading....sometimes.....right?

Hm, based on these previews I'm thinking I might enjoy it more than the previous album, although I guess I enjoyed that one too.. (Nothing can be as bad as M.E.R.R.Y. to be honest...)

Also, it seems like 'Carnival' got an overhaul compared to the original single version.

^ There's a video title in embed *cough* 

+ You do know that most listeners/fans have legit reasons for them comparing MERRY's post-UW output to various trending J-indie acts a la 9mm Parabellum Bullet? (Take "Gunjou" as a prime instance)

(just saying)

^ There's a video title in embed *cough* 

+ You do know that most listeners/fans have legit reasons for them comparing MERRY's post-UW output to various trending J-indie acts a la 9mm Parabellum Bullet? (Take "Gunjou" as a prime instance)

(just saying)

...um, I can read, boo. :/  *cough*dumbfuck*coughs and wheezes*

I can also respect differing opinions too, and I don't care about the band in question, but the fact they put "NEW MERRY PV" in big caps and intentionally put up another video is just spam. Like the way yall got onto me about my big sig earlier, big caps advertising something false is not necessary either, and none of us fans care about that garbage when reading up on this thread. And it's a mod too...a sad example of one on this site. :///

Sounds like they recorded Carnival 14 times. I actually love it!

It sounds more pre-jpop japanese music than a lot of their older music. And that's a great thing.

...um, I can read, boo. :/  *cough*dumbfuck*coughs and wheezes*

I can also respect differing opinions too, and I don't care about the band in question, but the fact they put "NEW MERRY PV" in big caps and intentionally put up another video is just spam. Like the way yall got onto me about my big sig earlier, big caps advertising something false is not necessary either, and none of us fans care about that garbage when reading up on this thread. And it's a mod too...a sad example of one on this site. :///

Take it down a notch. My post, obnoxious as it was, was still entirely relevant to this thread and perfectly on topic. Spam is quite literally something different. Anyone with an inkling of intelligence can see that I merely expressed my response to the new MERRY samples by posting that video; sarcastically comparing their sound to 9mmpb.

If seeing a lighthearted gibe directed at one of your favorite bands on the internet is enough to get you riled up, then I'd highly suggest logging off until you're secure enough in yourself to engage in discourse with others. Because needlessly insulting members and mods won't be tolerated here.

SHORT ver. PV FROM THE NEW MERRY ALBUM!!!!

-__-

srsly tho, those samples kinda killed my excitement, and I think I was one of the few ppl here that actually enjoyed MERRY's new direction.

ah well, still gonna listen when it's released. Samples can be misleading....sometimes.....right?

Looool. I was totally thinking the same thing when I was listening, like, gosh this sounds like 9mm.  And actually I'm kinda fine with that, since I like 9mm and haven't at all been fond of their (Merry's) new direction. 

On the other hand, I personally think samples are extremely misleading. That's why I rarely listen to them.

On the other hand, I personally think samples are extremely misleading. That's why I rarely listen to them.

True. I'm hoping that's the case here. I can't tell you how many times I've downloaded an album after hearing samples I thought sounded "cool" only to hear the actual thing like =__= lol

And yeah man...I don't too much mind the similarities between 9mm either since I'm also a fan of both. The actual samples just weren't very effective for me. But we'll see when the full thing comes out!

I checked out those previews even though I don't listen to Merry and they sound a bit like something Mucc would release. I'm kinda curious right now for this album.

yeah, I love M.E.R.R.Y. too, Peep Show's the only album I just can't really get into

these samples are TOO DANG SHORT

wow, it is the other way for me