Trombe

MERRY new album "NOnsenSe MARkeT" release

it is announced at MERRY live "D・D・D" at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2014/05/24 that their new album "NOnsenSe MARkeT" will be released at 2014/12/24, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold ガラ(gara) birthday live at Tokyo Kinema Club at 2014/07/05 and CORE-limited 健一(kenichi) birthday live at Shimokitazawa GARDEN at 2014/07/14

Awesome! I'm always looking forward to a new Merry album.

And I am still waiting for them to release an album in the vein of the two cover songs on Gekisei. It's about time, though this won't be it.

I hope they'll deliver some cool stuff again after all those uncharacteristic streamlined releases after Under-world...

Looking forward to it, anyway! :)

hopefully won't be anything like their 2 recent single a-sides or that godawful 'zombie' version of violet harenchi cuz those were all grossssssss

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS !

It was about damn time. I've been watching those live videos and they're all awesome. This band should have a world tour or sometihng like that. Their lives are always incredible.

limited edition TYPE A (5,400yen) will include CD+DVD (including tour documentary), limited edition TYPE B (5,400yen) will include CD+bonus CD, and regular edition (2,592yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.iNtO the mARkeT
02.NOnsenSe MARkeT
03.「東京」(tokyo)
04.自意識過剰型木偶人間(jiishiki kajougata dekuningen)
05.ZERO-ゼロ-
06.暗闇にピンク(kurayami ni pink)
07.Hide-and-seek
08.Zombie Paradise〜地獄の舞踏曲(jigoku no tango)〜
09.Carnival
10.Station 07
11.千代田線デモクラシー(chiyodasen democracy)
12.梟(fukurou)
13.Unreachable Voice
14.群青(gunjou)

[limited edition TYPE B bonus CD track list]
5 unplugged songs
6 live songs from their live at Shibuya AX at 2013/02/13 and at Hibiya Yagai Ongakudou at 2013/08/10

I have a feeling this will be a good album.

Same. I'm probably in the minority in that I've been enjoying their latest output, so I'm really looking forward to this!

Same. I'm probably in the minority in that I've been enjoying their latest output, so I'm really looking forward to this!

I have the same feeling. Their latest singles have been hit-or-miss for me, but ZERO at least sounds good (it sounds closer to their older music, which is always appreciated). I really hope it's a good album, it's been way too long since I've really enjoyed one of their full-lengths -  the last being nu Chemical Romance, which makes it almost 10 freaking years. I'll admit PEEP SHOW was good too, but only when played live. That Hibiya Yagai Ongakudou live DVD after PS was amaaaaazing.

nu Chemical Romance

loool it's nu Chemical Rhetoric. Sorry, just had to correct you on that. XD

Anyway, glad one of the rare songs, Carnival, is going on the album, but atm I think it's kinda weird that 群青 is the last song. I'll have to listen to it again, but from what I can remember about the song, I don't think it would properly end an album.

Still have high hopes for the new stuff; looking forward to it! :)

Also, liking that the standard edition has a lower price than usual, even if it's only by $4~5.

Not having high hopes... well, hopefully it'll be better than Beautiful Freaks at least (and feature some more characteristic signature Nero drumming~ ;w; ).

I love all their albums so I'm sure I will love this too.

btw. why haven't there been any bitching about that aLbUM TiTle? like with "sustain the UNtruth" or whatever that was

I really like the track names so far to be honest. (zombie paradise tho...)

why haven't there been any bitching about that aLbUM TiTle? like with "sustain the UNtruth" or whatever that was

the iTCH is thErE, I just can't comE up WIth anYTHing wITTy AtM