Lestat

What did you dream about last night?

Last night, I dreamt that MiA got his own solo career and started releasing some singles. There was a guy on MH who would prowl the news forum for his new releases, and whenever he found one, he would post a very cartoony drawing (presumably done in MS Paint) of MiA being strangled by an anthropomorphic blackbird in the comments. When he released a full album, the guy actually wrote a song of his own to go with an animation video he made. I don't remember exactly what was in said video, but I do remember me nearly getting hit by a biplane being piloted by my IRL friend who's obsessed with the 1920s (because for whatever reason, this guy knew who we were and included us in the video), MiA making out with Tsuzuku and finally, MiA hugging Maria Cross after Tsuzuku broke his heart.

17 minutes ago, Gesu said:

Last night, I dreamt that MiA got his own solo career and started releasing some singles. There was a guy on MH who would prowl the news forum for his new releases, and whenever he found one, he would post a very cartoony drawing (presumably done in MS Paint) of MiA being strangled by an anthropomorphic blackbird in the comments. When he released a full album, the guy actually wrote a song of his own to go with an animation video he made. I don't remember exactly what was in said video, but I do remember me nearly getting hit by a biplane being piloted by my IRL friend who's obsessed with the 1920s (because for whatever reason, this guy knew who we were and included us in the video), MiA making out with Tsuzuku and finally, MiA hugging Maria Cross after Tsuzuku broke his heart.

This was a wild ride. Especially the ending featuring Maria of all peoplešŸ˜†

Last night I had a dream that I went to church camp and ran intoĀ by David Bowie who was flanked by a troupe of church girl groupies. I expressed my shock that it was really him, at which point he nodded and shook my hand before asking if I'd "like to dock my ship in the command bay." I do not know what he meant by this, but it sounds like innuendo and dream me thought so as well. I made a face and before I could further question his meaning he tried to sell me a stack of bootleg CDs and a tray of IKEA meatballs.

Ā 

Lunesta's a hell of a drug.

1 hour ago, nomemorial said:

Last night I had a dream that I went to church camp and ran intoĀ by David Bowie who was flanked by a troupe of church girl groupies. I expressed my shock that it was really him, at which point he nodded and shook my hand before asking if I'd "like to dock my ship in the command bay." I do not know what he meant by this, but it sounds like innuendo and dream me thought so as well. I made a face and before I could further question his meaning he tried to sell me a stack of bootleg CDs and a tray of IKEA meatballs.

Ā 

Lunesta's a hell of a drug.

And I thought my dreams were wacky! That's amazing, I wish I'd dreamt that.

it wasn't last night but speaking of dreams with vk musiciansĀ i had a dream that i was on deadman live some years ago! i was cwwwwazy about themĀ back then and there wasn't even the slightest hope they'll ever play together again so it was like a gift from the gods

Ā 

and my first ever dream with vk musician in it featured saga (a9) and i still dunno why cuz i never cared for him at all

So, in England, McDonald's do this annual Monopoly thing and it's a scam I fall for every year. Kind of like the lottery, but it's easier to win something (even if only just) and you're guaranteed a burger for your trouble. I don't know how it works in other countries, but the English users here will know what I mean. Anyways, I've had a Park Lane for ages but no Mayfair. Well, last night, I dreamt that I got one o' those fuckers then turned up at college just to tell them I wouldn't be in anymore because I was filthy rich and therefore had better things to do than study to get one of those jobs I've been hearing so much about. To give you some context, Park Lane and Mayfair are the dark blues on an English Monopoly board and they're the rarest ones in the McDonald's game. They're the only ones that give a cash prize (so basically, they're the only ones I give a shite about) and they give Ā£100,000 if you get them both. There are only four chances to win, so you can imagine my disappointment when I woke up and realised none of this actually happened. Fortunately, I wasn't actually too down about it because I had better things to worry about. I turned off my alarm the moment it went off this morning and overslept by forty-five minutes. I dunno how I managed to do my hair/makeup the same as always and still make it to my grandmother's on time, but I did, so that was a relief.

Ā 

ETA: Just out of curiosity, do foreign countries have different Monopoly boards or do you all have the UK/US boards?

Edited by Gesu

Had a nap earlier and dreamt that I was playing Pretend You're Xyzzy (online Cards Against Humanity clone) with the guy who sits next to me in sociology, only we were right next to each other and we didn't have a third player, so it was me on my laptop and him on a phone and a laptop (which wasn't really fair, but dream me didn't seem to mind). Anyways, one of the white cards he had was "big, curvy Sizna".

Ā 

BIG

Ā 

CURVY

Ā 

uIgVO5q.png

I dreamed that my bf was beaten to death by another friend and I didn't do a sh*t

maybe I want him dead?

Last night, I dreamt that all the machines/AI in the world had developed an inexplicable hostility towards Bobby Hill from King Of The Hill. According to my meter (which I had for some reason), 81% of them wanted to physically hurt him while the remaining 19% merely wanted to bother him.

Ā 

Ā 

It was such a strange dream. Even though it feels hazy in my memory, I can still recall that much with clarity. It feels like the sort of dream I should have forgotten, but for whatever reason, I didn't.

Me again. I dream a lot.

Last night, I dreamt that I found a cuboid-shaped splinter in my little finger. For some reason, I had a gap in between my finger and fingernail where a hangnail would be, so I could peer inside it slightly and see a little fraction of it... and I just pulled the thing out. It ripped my hand open and revealed more splinters, so I just kept pulling them out until the entire inside of my hand was revealed. It was just a bloody tangle of flesh and wood, like the inside of a human marionette. That was exceptionally creepy.

And on that note, I'm going to bed to have another weird dream. It's half three in the morning, so about time. Thankfully, I don't have college tomorrow.

i just dreamt that i was watching a video tape of a huge event by yellow magic orchestra in shibuya 109, and there welre ymo themselves and many other artists, dancers were voguing with fans in their hands, some artists payed tribute to hide by cosplaying him lol(i don't even listen to hide...), and grimes played a remix of "and then..." by depeche mode...wish such event was real!

Not from last night but recently I had a dream that I got a nasty ransomware on my laptop. I was pretty chill about it and went "Oh, I never got stuff like that irl so I must be dreaming", then I slapped myself in the face a few times to wake up and it worked??????

13 hours ago, Gesu said:

And on that note, I'm going to bed to have another weird dream.

And have another weird dream I did! I dreamt that my high school crush murdered someone right in front of me. Not much else to say about it, really.

This was a pretty weird one.

Ā 

In the dream I was a 10-year-old again and I was playing alone on my elementary school's playground after school. There were also two other people a little further away, playing together: a friend of mine and a girl who bullied me for years. I then looked at the clock mounted on the school building's wall and noticed it was getting kinda late so I decided to go home. But as I started walking I looked behind me and saw that the bully girl had started following me and she had that damn creepy grin on her face. I started running and she was still chasing me, but after a short moment I decided "no, I'm not running away from her this time" and stopped. I turned around and she was still running towards me. When she got close enough I pushed her onto her back, and suddenly I had a knife in my hand which I stabbed right through her chest.

Ā 

I don't know why I'm suddenly having a dream like this about her, I haven't even seen her in over six years.

(i do kinda wish i could stab her with a knife in real life, i can't even count how many times she made me cry and wanna kill myself.)

On 5/9/2019 at 5:58 PM, Gesu said:

And have another weird dream I did! I dreamt that my high school crush murdered someone right in front of me. Not much else to say about it, really.

There was a pretty German girl in my class, and I used to draw illustrations of her all the time, until a teacher saw and told her.

Just now, Azaeroe said:

There was a pretty German girl in my class, and I used to draw illustrations of her all the time, until a teacher saw and told her.

ļ»æ

They told her? That's such a childish thing to do. If I was a teacher and I saw that, I woulda just found it cute and left it at that (provided it wasn't getting stalker-ish).

1 minute ago, Gesu said:

They told her? That's such a childish thing to do. If I was a teacher and I saw that, I woulda just found it cute and left it at that (provided it wasn't getting stalker-ish).

She met up with me, got me real drunk, then started insulting me, by calling me a virgin, and those kind of things. She also described, metaphorically, how she made love to another boy, in order to aggravate me. I sort of liked it, though. I wanted her to dress in Bundes Deutsche Maedel outfit and beat me up, while insulting meĀ šŸ˜Š

2 minutes ago, Azaeroe said:

She met up with me, got me real drunk, then started insulting me, by calling me a virgin, and those kind of things. She also described, metaphorically, how she made love to another boy, in order to aggravate me. I sort of liked it, though. I wanted her to dress in Bundes Deutsche Maedel outfit and beat me up, while insulting meĀ šŸ˜Š

How very... interesting. I mean, I don't kinkshame, but I had to look up what Bundes Deutsche Maedel was and I have to say, I wasn't expecting that.Ā šŸ¤”

2 minutes ago, Gesu said:

How very... interesting. I mean, I don't kinkshame, but I had to look up what Bundes Deutsche Maedel was and I have to say, I wasn't expecting that.Ā šŸ¤”

Ā 

šŸ˜Š

Dream last night involved the same ex sitting next to me and I apologised for how things ended etc.Ā 

Ā 

In the same dream I made friends with otters in my back garden XDĀ 

Edited by nullmoon

Not last night, but just now during my nap, I dreamt that there was this bright red bug in my flat. It wasn't huge, but it was bigger than most bugs I've encountered. Now, I don't like insects at the best of times, but as I mentioned, this one was bright red and considerably large, so I grabbed a dish towel and tried to hit it, but it seemed pretty resilient and kept jumping around (it moved like a flea but looked more like a big red roach). As I kept trying to hit it, I noticed that its face had morphed into this alien-like thing... it looked like ET. That scared the shite out of me, so I was just trying over and over again to kill this bastard, but it developed human facial expressions and sneered at me to taunt me. It cornered me (luckily against my door so I could have run out), but I didn't see what happened next as I just heard myself thinking "wake up, wake up, wake up". That was weird, but I'm glad my brain decided to wake me up at that point. I fucking hate insects!

Ā 

:tw_ant:

2 hours ago, Gesu said:

Not last night, but just now during my nap, I dreamt that there was this bright red bug in my flat. It wasn't huge, but it was bigger than most bugs I've encountered. Now, I don't like insects at the best of times, but as I mentioned, this one was bright red and considerably large, so I grabbed a dish towel and tried to hit it, but it seemed pretty resilient and kept jumping around (it moved like a flea but looked more like a big red roach). As I kept trying to hit it, I noticed that its face had morphed into this alien-like thing... it looked like ET. That scared the shite out of me, so I was just trying over and over again to kill this bastard, but it developed human facial expressions and sneered at me to taunt me. It cornered me (luckily against my door so I could have run out), but I didn't see what happened next as I just heard myself thinking "wake up, wake up, wake up". That was weird, but I'm glad my brain decided to wake me up at that point. I fucking hate insects!

Ā 

:tw_ant:

Sounds like something straight out of a Junjo Ito manga O.O