Lestat

What did you dream about last night?

god my dreams are always so weird

so last night i had one where i was in this giant-ass phantom of the opera-like theater, and my art teacher (who i despise lolol) took my art class on a field trip to that theater, i guess? anyways, we were in the theater. 'we' being the art teacher, myself and the other art students, and probably some other people idk. the theater wasn't totally packed. nothing was going on on stage, the lights and stuff were on, people were just chatting and chilling, and my art teacher was walking around the isles.

and here's the wtf part. there were these weird foot-shaped plastic plates littered all over the theater, on seats, in isles, etc. and they all had... substances in them.

which my teacher would... drink??? she'd literally pick up the foot-shaped plates and drink whatever was in them???

lol anyways, she seemed perfectly fine with it. but there was this pink foot-shaped plate that i had by me, i'm going to assume i brought that plate even though i don't remember it being explicitly mine in the dream. but the teacher assumed it was mine and was for some reason really cautious with it. thanks that didn't hurt at all :)))

okok this next part had me dying: the substance in the plate was white. and listen, i didn't actually know what the substance was. but my teacher asked me what it was, so i just told her it was hand cream.

she... drank it, of course...

but tbh? i don't think the substance was hand cream ;)

SERVES THAT BITCH RIGHT i really don't like her........

Edited by itsukoii

Oh boi it was a pretty interesting one lol

I was watching tv in a room full of vending machines ?? And then Gallo was on tv !! I think they were making a pv !?! I was really excited and happy because I wasn't expecting that and I realized they could hear me when I was talking !!! But instead of one Jojo the band had two of them ??????? One seemed way younger tho (His hair was nicer too lmao) ??? But yeah they was in some sort of kitchen (Which was really cute) and one of the Jojo (The one who looks younger) was sitting on the table, staring at the screen super intensely and I was trying to talk to them but for some reason they wasn't answering, just staring lol. I remember that half of Andy's face was covered with something and he kept moving is head in a weird way, but Wajow, Kaede and Nov was pretty normal I think, just super quiet ??? Few minutes after I heard some people outside threatening to break my window and steal my purse ??????? They were yelling really loud and I was scared so I ran to the other room to tell my mom and said to not worry, they won't do anything. Then I went back to the living room and I heard a baby crying really loud, and I woke up in sweat lmao. But also in the beginning of the dream when they appeared on tv, they looked really weird as if they were made of some sort of clay ??? Idk how to explain but they went back to normal after few seconds. 

All this in about 15 minutes lol

Last night's dreams involved a lot of... uncomfortable paranormal shit.

Main thing I recall was being visited by some demonic entity at two different points.. It looked different each time, but I could somehow tell it was the same. The very first time I was just chilling at my parents' place back in the Netherlands, chatting with my folks and stuff. At some point I went upstairs and entered my parents' bedroom (it was mine before i moved out). Instead of a bed, I found this... thing on the floor there. It was like a cross between a dirt crater and a portal on a pentagram, very black, oily and writhing. There was a very, very tall, pitch-black humanoid figure lying face-down in the circle, looked like someone who'd jumped off a building or something. It still had a visible nose and mouth, but no eyes where its face ought to be. Instead, there were glowing red and yellow eyes scattered across its back, arms and legs. The door and windows pretty much instantly shut themselves, and I felt this MASSIVE wave of dread wash over me. The thing started speaking to me.. not out loud, but i could only hear it in my head, though its voice was drowned out by other background noise like rumbling, screams and such. I instantly tried to bolt out of there, but the door wouldn't give.

I don't know what happened afterwards, but the second 'visitation' I remember took place in Estonia, in the town I currently live in. There's a small park on a hill near my house and it's kind of secluded by trees and all that. I was walking there when I could feel something large hit the ground behind me, and that same atmosphere of total dread kicked in again. This time the creature looked like a cross between a human, a rooster and a snake. It was almost as large as your average wood shed. Had the head of a rooster, but with a snake tongue and twisted sharp teeth lining the inside of its beak. Its body was mostly snakelike, but covered here and there in patches of feathers. It also had a pair of very pale humanoid arms. I remember it tried to converse with me in my mind again, tried to get me to agree to something, but once again I tried to get the fuck out of there.

A different dream I remember from the same night took place in a very murky, drab complex that felt like a mix between a shoddy hotel, abandoned factory and parking garage. The floor I was on had a long metal walkway with a guardrail, and beyond that there was just a lot of black empty space, like a big nothingness, for a large part. The opposite side of the building was only vaguely visible in the distance thanks to some weak flickering lights that would occasionally flash on or off. Anyway, my side of the building was mostly deserted, there were a few people here and there. Eventually I ended up facing a large line of different elevators, each of which looked like they were snatched directly from some different time period. They were behind transparent glass doors, and each of them appeared to be cursed or haunted in some way. If you waited and watched long enough you'd see some sort of replayed recording of some weird shit that happened in there. One elevator displayed an imprint of a middle-aged cleaning lady mopping the floor, when all of a sudden the cabin is cast in utter blackness for a few seconds. Once the lights switch back on the whole elevator's smeared in blood. Another had an elderly couple and a bunch of tourists in it, whose faces suddenly vanished. I finally went into a really decrepit looking elevator along with some salaryman type and a college student. Nothing was shown when watching the door from the outside, but once inside it turned out that this elevator was controlled by a poltergeist o something. It'd throw the elevator down all stop-and-go, sometimes gradually pulling it up a few floors before dropping everyone down again, sometims partially prying the doors open, etc.. I don't think I even got out of the elevator

There was also something involving gnomes or midgets dressed like gnomes but i dont remember much about that one...

had a dream that i was having a group trip in the cabins and there was some wild cannibal roaming about. it was hard to tell if it was even human anymore. and i think there were some people that were trying to tame it cuz it wandered into the cabin we were staying at and probably already killed/injured a few people, i don't remember much....

in another dream there was this little plug-in device that could make everyone's naked figure visible so i tried it in the men's shower room, which i don't know why because they'd already be naked lol. or i guess half of them would only be naked. i blatantly walked into the shower room and outrightly said "hey" (well, to be more accurate i actually spoke japanese and said "ne" instead......), then i plugged the device into the outlet right by the door. there's actually more to the device because it can also deflect anybody's arms that was trying to hide their private parts, and it can reduce the steam in the shower room. ofc everybody noticed me, making an entrance like that, so the guy closest to the door quickly shut the door on me but i don't think i actually saw much lol......

the other night i had a dream where i was at this cute guy's house and we were hitting it off and i think we had a thing going on

but then. i projectile vomited all over his dog, his floor, and myself ://

he cleaned me up and didn't seem to think twice about it tho........ so maybe it was true love........

(but god, the weirdest thing is that the guy i dreamed about is actually REAL so now whenever i see him i get uncomfortable)

I actually dreamed about Rei (Marco) last night...

I went to this club or something, but then I saw him and I was about to freak out. However he was quickly taken away by authorities before I could actually meet him...

It was too good to be true.

I woke up the next morning and I saw his latest selfie and I almost got really sad ;w;

I need to stop drinking for a while...

Edited by midi:nette

Weeeeeeell...

I had a dream I went to a bar with my best friend and I walked in and my ex walked up to me and was flirting with me and Rico (best friend) was like NO and he was in the background like trying to get my attention. I was completely ignoring him and focusing on Tarius (ex). Tarius grabs my hand and walks me to a back corner of the bar. picks me up, and sets me on the counter. We then started to makeout and it was really weird. The beginning of the dream was a very realistic situation, it's actually happened before and it was at a bar I frequent but I knew it was a dream when we started to kiss. His lips felt weird and unfamiliar. I realized I don't remember what his lips are like and so I can't imagine them in my dream. I guess my dream caught up with my conscience mind realizing it wasn't real and zombies came out of nowhere and there was a little bit of panic in thinking what to do and then I woke up before anything really happened. It was intense. It felt so real and I thought I had fallen into my ex's trap once again. Glad it was all a dream.

I had a dream where I attended to a random Gaming Con and I was lucky to discuss with Hideo Kojima, I don't remember a thing of what he told me nor do I remember what I told him. What I clearly remember is when he said "see you soon" and then said my name. Damn, that was such a cool dream. 

Repostin frm my tumblr, I remembered this dream very vividly so I felt I had to write it down lmao.. 

It was set somewhere at the peak of spring, I recall that it was super sunny outside. There was some sort of absolutely huge (and I mean like comic con-sized or something like that) market/flea market blend going on out in a park. It was kind of odd because large parts of it were fully open-air, but then there were parts where there was scaffolding or even partially-built walls or ceilings w/ windows in them here and there, disconnected from everything else. I also recall there was a HUGE wall made out of bookshelves in the middle, so you couldn’t see the other side from whichever side you were walking on. I’d somehow gotten involved in running a stand at the market, I don’t really remember why. Think it may have been connected to the company my dad works for IRL. They sell household tools, gardening equipment and stuff like that, but as far as I could remember I wasn’t carrying any of that at my stand. 

What happened instead was that competitors would come in, sometimes alone, sometimes in groups, and attempt to ‘sway’ people by handing them free samples of stuff, a lot of people used chocolate, some used.. lawn gnomes??? for some reason. I basically ended up abandoning my stand for a long time and going around talking to people & handing them samples in order to convince them to come see me. At some point, a really ‘bad’ vibe was cast all over the entire market, people started getting nervous and fidgety, and a group of (I guess richer) salespeople appeared. They were dressed in what I can best describe as.. Renaissance fair-bondage-mummy-steampunk gear? Like their faces were obscured, they wore these huge goggles, brown straps of leather flapping off them everywhere, giant propeller jutting from tiny backpacks on their backs to keep them afloat. They flew in through one of the few random half-built window-ceiling parts and basically started to carpet bomb random people’s stands in order to weed out the competition. Felt like things suddenly became like a tower defense game or something. Eventually they just… stopped and joined in with everybody else and the calm vibe suddenly returned. 

I’d had enough of the ‘going around and advertising my business’ thing & realized I should probably return to my actual stand and, y’know, SELL things.. Problem with that was that, once I actually reached it again (not before accidentally walking down the wrong aisle a few times), my stand was.. gone? Instead there was a trio of middle aged-looking guys in business suits stuffing my wares into a couple of huge burlap sacks. They were already pretty much done by the time I realized what was going on, and they ran off. I chased them out of the territory of the market, past some sort of open-air sitting area/cafe where some of my relatives were sitting. When they noticed what was going on they jumped into action, and managed to catch one of the three guys, the one carrying the largest sack. IIRC, somehow the sack ended up crushing his head. For some reason everybody avoided even TRYING to touch the two other ones, who fled into what looked like a large sideways shipping container next to a garbage bin full of disguises. 

Turns out these ‘guys’ were actually a man and woman with a penchant for disguising themselves, stealing, and hoarding. Also they were apparently potentially dangerously insane. Don’t remember much about what happened next, but I think it was something like a picnic table-side discussion about what to do, trying to formulate a plan in order to invade their house.. I remember there was some part where people ended up talking about whether we should or shouldn’t feed the leftover raw chicken breast that was in the burlap sack to someone’s cat, though.

In the end, I’d gotten tired of everyone just ceaselessly talking, and I’d actually decided to sneak into the thieves’ house. Some girl reluctantly borrowed me a swiss army knife just to be safe. I remember the whole thing was soft and bendy like jell-o for some reason. I remember trying to peer in through the entrance of the container-house.. It was one of those ‘bigger on the inside’-type of deals, with two floors. There were really, REALLY old and fragile-looking stairs leading to both, stairs looked scrawny and resembled ladders more than any actual stairs. Top floor seemed to be made out of wood entirely, couldn’t see much other than a large carpet, a whole bunch of mannequins in the distance and a bunch of disguises scattered around. The bottom floor looked like a hallway ripped from a subway network, completely filled with TV screen-shaped lockers on one side. I could hear the two people in there shout-talking to each other from one floor to the other and decided to enter, wearing a disguise I nicked from the dumpster. For some reason I was drawn towards the bottom floor.. Hallway seemed to go on and on for quite a while, tiled walls on one side and tv screen lockers on the other, until I finally stumbled upon ‘The Man,’ who looked like a humanoid shape covered in blots of grey and static fuzz. At least that’s how I remember it..

Things got REALLY weird from here on. The Man yelled at me, something about how I’d never catch him anyway, I should get out, all that, and ran off into darkness at the end of the tunnel. There was a constant sound of pipes being struck with pipes in the background, everything felt REALLY unsettling and wrong. I decided to follow the guy for some dumb reason anyway, and ended up running into the darkness. Immediately I ended up in some sort of fucked up void. There were giant white spotlight-esque areas here and there, connected to each other by means of long, stretched-out transparent blue glass walkways, and at each spotlight the wall was filled with a projection of some sort of bizarre landscape scenery. I’m pretty sure I was being led through some sort of hallway-ish structure still, not just a purely featureless void.. Occasionally, instead of a single screen-filling image, there were several small ones structured in an order similar to the tv screen lockers from before, displaying random scenes of disaster and other odd things. For some reason I quite distinctly remember going all ‘Holy shit, this IS my aesthetic!” out loud at some point lmao

Eventually, after several more turns, I ended up outside somewhere. There was still one of those white spotlight shapes under my feet, but all around me there was nothing but sea. Still it was sunny. Eventually wooden walkways started to appear before me, turning into some sort of boardwalk structure.. Then I woke up, unfortunately

i had a dream about seeing my crush from college after a long time. we talked about japanese classes and stuff, i first met him through a japanese conversation event, and i was happy just talking to him again. i wish it wasn't a dream......i wonder how he's doing.

I had a pretty stupid dream, 

I kinda think I died but not really? idk I was just sitting in a oversized booster seat, in the car with a bunch of people I had never seen before, cept my ex was driving for some reason (totally not triggered by seeing her)  .  It seemed like the more I asked questions of what was going on and why shit began to kinda distort? like the front seat seemed to move farther away the more I reached for it or spoke in that direction. It was fucking weird, then we hit a stop and I flew through the windshield and woke up. After midnight snacking and a blunt, i drifted back to sleep and it kinda took a turn not for the worse but just more weird shit.  I walked on glass for what seemed like an hour (i guess it was?? idk) until a faint voice got to escalate louder and louder until i could distinguish not one but two voices and they were doing the dance with no pants ig cause there was a lot of moan and a whole bunch of that"OH DADDY" bs. Anyways I look for the source in my dream until i get to an empty spot in the glass ridden grass field and stop, like im standing right next to the moaning but no ones there...okay, I look around and no ones there and its just like. ugh. fast forward and I wake up like 20 mins later and it turns out I left my door opened halfway the first time I woke up and surprise surprise, guess who's STILL having gross sex.. My aunt in the room down the hall. Kill me please.

Edited by あなたはもう一度やった

10 minutes ago, chocobuzz said:

I had a dream that this one visual kei band announced hiatus because their vocalist got pregnant even though he was a guy. Sadly I don't remember much else of that dream. I have a lot of questions lol

did you mean: yumeleep's guitarist

i had a dream i fist pound with a japanese language assistant who i think was korean, i forgot why we fist pound but his hands were really rough like sand paper even though he had fair complexion, and then he seemed really surprised by how soft my hands were.

in the same dream i was napping at the top of the stairs against the rail near the office of a japanese assistant i kinda had a crush on. we talked a little. for some reason there were anime figures placed near the stair railing and i was observing them.

Edited by plastic_rainbow

I had a dream where me and my husband had 4 dogs instead of 2, and one of them was a samoyed called Cloud.

I think this was reflecting an earlier conversation we had. I said that if we had a samoyed, I'd like to name him/her Cloud, because samoyeds are essentially fluffy white clouds and because of, well, FFVII Cloud.

Last night, I dreamt that I was living at the family house again (as I always do, which is really odd, because I haven't lived there in over two years and I don't want to, either) and my mother and I were stood in the back garden. She was staring at something with her mouth agape. Like, she looked stunned. When I asked her what was up, she silently pointed to an area of the garden which looked... strange, to say the least. There was some sort of mass - at least six feet long, probably about six and a half - and it was covered in branches and cobwebs and God-knows-what-else. It took me a little while to ascertain what it was, but I eventually recognised it as a human body. I started to walk back inside, then I noticed its foot twitch, so I said "Mum, I don't think he's dead". She stayed silent and kept walking back inside with me, but I saw his head move much more noticeably, so I said, "no, Mum, I really don't think he's dead", then he got up and staggered towards me with his arms hanging in front of him like a zombie, or a gorilla, or a zombie gorilla. I then produced a knife out of absolutely bloody nowhere and stabbed him in the abdomen, which earned me a rather out-of-place cheer from my mum and my brother. Like, they just saw me stab a guy to death and their reaction was to shout "yay!".

Over the years I have had recurring dreams themed around being hopelessly lost at a school. I walk down hallways, up and down stairs, and between different buildings but I just cannot find the exit. 

Fucking nightmares. At least I don't dream about being in class and writing tests and shit. (as far as I remember)

If you couldn't tell, I hate school and am thankful every day that I got my damn degree.

This was a few nights ago but it's somehow so stupid it keeps bothering me lol.

So I had a dream that Virge released a new song called "get a job and I'll date you". And there was a music video for it too which was just Ryo dancing randomly in a weird monster costume. I think it was supposed to be like a werewolf costume or something?

(I guess I've been a bit stressed about getting a summer job this year so my brains are subconsciously trying to motivate me or something...?? I don't think this is a very good way though...)

Sorry to post twice in a row in the same thread, but I had another weird dream about a J-rocker last night that I think is worth sharing.

I dreamt that Hitomi (ex-Moran) joined the infamous league of J-rockers who get found out for evading their taxes, only he didn't get found out by the police; he got found out by his friends. When they confronted him about it, he just broke down and started crying his eyes out, then he asked them for help before he got caught by the authorities, so props to him for that, I guess. Anyways, that crying must've been lucid because when I woke up, the entire left half of my face was stained with tears.

God, why am I so obsessed with Hitomi lately? Am I going through a phase?

Thrice in a row, but this one was interesting.

Not last night but earlier during my nap (I have daily naps like a three-year-old because my overactive thyroid gives me insomnia -.-~zzz), I dreamt that after my psychology lesson today, the guy who sits two seats down from me offered to take me to dinner; not as a date or anything, just as friends and because he said he wanted me to try some adventurous food. Turns out that this restaurant served bat rashers. So, like, bacon rashers, but with bat meat. Anyways, I tried it because I guess you can't knock it 'til you've tried it, only when I bit into it, it started squeaking as if it were still alive. I got traumatised and started crying and vowed never to eat those confounded bat rashers ever again.

So. Recently I've had a dream about Sakurai from BUCK-TICK. We were talking over the phone because he was looking for a nanny for his cats. (😹)

He basically interviewed me over the phone and hired me. But when I come to his house, he's not there. His son is there instead. Yes, his secret son (it wasn't the guy from Vaniru nor any other rumored option, just... a dude. That looked a lot like him in his younger days. Possibly with a bit more of a baby face).

Unfortunately I woke up shortly afterwards, I barely got to see the cats. At the end I didn't even manage to see Sakurai in the flesh, but his voice alone was.... something, and the dream still made me wake up sort of hot and bothered. 🤷‍♀️

Me again, because I always have the weirdest fucking dreams.

Last night, I dreamt that the entire southern hemisphere of the world got nuked, spreading a deadly toxin to the north that only infected me for some reason. Thanks for that :) anyways, with only two days to live, I asked a friend of mine who had already died and been revived fifteen times (not in real life, and in real life, this guy's a total liar anyways) to tell me what it was like to die so I could mentally prepare, but right before he told me, my alarm woke me up. I've always wanted to know the answer to that question! The odds really were against me in that dream. 😕