Wicked Teletubby

BABYMETAL

I love how they all gratuate her with "yaay conquer the world kyaa" when everyone knows once you're out of the pedophile scale your idol carreer is over.

btw holy shit she really looks like 12

For the record, Babymetal are/begun as a sub-unit of Sakura Gakuin and have since graduated from the main group. Babymetal was only supposed to last until they graduated (possibly not even last that long) as members are supposed to be girls "up to junior high", and at one point they tried to graduate Suzuka, but the fans petitioned against it so they kept her in Babymetal and have now done the same with Moa and Yui. And as far as I can tell Babymetal is their cash cow so they'll probably keep the same line up until the girls themselves don't want to do it anymore or people stop buying tickets.

Dammit you beat me to it you bastard!

lol this is soo cool

Funny that they beat One OK Rock in USA debut on television.

I agree, they should have done "The One" or even "Karate."

And once again Boh stole the show. He needs his own band where he's the frontman. Guy is fucking hilarious.

Well it sounds like they're lip syncing during the "ATATATA" parts, but then they don't even bother to pretend to do the harmonies when Su sings... So I dunno.

I couldn't watch this but I was on twitter watching people freak out about it. This was epic. And when the girls broke out guitars (even if they weren't plugged in, I couldn't tell) I was so happy to see them learning more about metal and embracing it.  

Su is getting really good at the whole frontwoman thing. Just confirms my belief that she will be a huge solo star when BM ends, while the other two will likely struggle.

Well when they start to look like the ladies in Show-Ya, the gimmick may have run its course. :)

Edited by Traxan

Ah...BABYMETAL.

One of my fav groups. I'm not really a fan of Metal Resistance tho. Their self-titled album was more of my style, and I listen to it A LOT. Megitsune is pure gold. Loveee its concept + style. 

Please message me if you guys want to buy their BD + singles + album. They're in totally great condition, I just don't know where else to advertise (beside tumblr)!

1 hour ago, patientZERO said:

Try here.

Thanks, so we can actually sell non-vk stuff there :X'D:

(I was kinda afraid to do it cos it seemed like everyone was selling vk stuff)

Will do later.

6 hours ago, patientZERO said:

I wouldn't worry if it's non-VK. It's still relevant (especially since some VK players have been in the Kami-band, etc.).

I see. I didn't know that Kami band had some relation to vk. Thought they're non-vk jrockers. Once again, thanks for your responses!

1 hour ago, kisumi kinbaku said:

I see. I didn't know that Kami band had some relation to vk. Thought they're non-vk jrockers. Once again, thanks for your responses!

Leda (ex-DELUHI, ex-GALNERYUS, ex-UNDIVIDE, FAR EAST DIZAIN) was their guitarist for a decent amount of time and was part of their first live with the Kami-band. And one of their drummers, Aoyama Hideki was the drummer for the shortlived VK band EVER+LAST.

You should check up the talent that's behind the girls because they're pretty phenomenal!

1 hour ago, patientZERO said:

Leda (ex-DELUHI, ex-GALNERYUS, ex-UNDIVIDE, FAR EAST DIZAIN) was their guitarist for a decent amount of time and was part of their first live with the Kami-band. And one of their drummers, Aoyama Hideki was the drummer for the shortlived VK band EVER+LAST.

You should check up the talent that's behind the girls because they're pretty phenomenal!

Ok I totally forgot about Leda. Eventho I'm not familiar with many vk bands, I know this dude because he works with Golden Bomber (my fav) behind the scene. And this is how I know that Golden Bomber and BABYMETAL are somehow related to one another LOL (which makes me love them even more).

Then there's everset's tatsuo who was/is still involved in some of BABYMETAL's song composition. tatsuo co-arranges all of Golden Bomber's songs together with Kiryuuin (Golden Bomber's vocalist).

As for the other dudes, I know they're really talented musicians, just that I had no idea that they had anything to do with vk ;)

Edited by kisumi kinbaku