Goddamn, SHINee.  Those were the most intricately awkward dance moves I've ever seen.  So goofy.

It didn't register in my brain that the song was in Japanese till the chorus, haha. The verses are kinda nice.

I was into kpop for about 3 years and then I was really just....very over it.

All the drama and the stupid 12 year olds parading around talking about how 'Oppa' is theirs and no one elses etc.

But, for the most part I liked girl groups like Girl's Day, Fiestar, SISTAR, and so on.

after a while I got more into indie bands and k-rock.

Goddamn, SHINee.  Those were the most intricately awkward dance moves I've ever seen.  So goofy.

It didn't register in my brain that the song was in Japanese till the chorus, haha. The verses are kinda nice.

i thought it was tight/swaggish dance

I'm still waiting on shinee to release something that'll catch my attention :/

first song i liked by them

i'm digging this a lot!

hell it's about time for a new EXO album to blow the dust out of my KPOP earcanals...

vocals are lacking on this one i want more overdose/black pearl 

^ Not sure about how to feel about this. "Hush" and "Touch" are among my favorite kpop songs ever probably and I had high hopes they would keep a mature image, but I guess that isn't that appealing to their audience. Still, this new song is great nonetheless, although the lyrics are awful (they go from "I Don't Need A Man" to this? smh). More importantly, Jia and Fei continue to be stunning. <3

omg that was good, Its more fun than hush, not sure yet which is better. Not sure about the dance though. I like the hot pink (which is weird).

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6_cBlps6W_Ptc4UQ7sB5ClqfJJBncEt2

only you and the 2 rnb songs were solid but the others were kinda funny to me, good though. like love song was going to be the twerk song but not with they way they put it together.

I was into kpop for about 3 years and then I was really just....very over it.

All the drama and the stupid 12 year olds parading around talking about how 'Oppa' is theirs and no one elses etc.

But, for the most part I liked girl groups like Girl's Day, Fiestar, SISTAR, and so on.

after a while I got more into indie bands and k-rock.

Love Korean rock (and underground/indie rap). I stay on the extreme far fringes of Kpop for this exact reason among others lol.

omg Miss A's album is perfect in male ver,

the only good song was playboy the rest were mehhh