^NOW THIS IS SOME SOLID RAPPING in K-Pop.

Give me this.

lol

wow, now this my friends is a goddamn music-video...

jeesus you could print every single frame of that MV out as a wallpaper, brilliant sets, lightning, camera, choreography, costumes, makeup etcetcetc...

I think they should've perhaps toned a bit down on teh sexy, not because i find it too much or anything, but the inevitable "scandal" or discussion or whatevs will probably distract from just how good this is (let's hope i'm wrong).

EDIT: well, that would be self-censorship then though, which sucks even more.. so all thumbs up for ga in and please go on...

one of the very few times, that i'm actually interested in finding out the lyrics, to understand all the symbolism...

ah yes, i kinda like the song too :P

one of the very few times, that i'm actually interested in finding out the lyrics, to understand all the symbolism...

-link-

ah yes, i kinda like the song too :P

It has the english translation in the captions. Not as deep as I was hoping for. The choreo makes me think they were going for a sexier version of the Sia videos...?

GaIn remains flawless. Her solo stuff always follows this sexy concept, so I doubt it'll spark much controversy at this point. The more the better for me.

GaIn remains flawless. Her solo stuff always follows this sexy concept, so I doubt it'll spark much controversy at this point. The more the better for me.

fuxk you wasn't sexy

would dig if it was one vocalist

sweet