12 hours ago, saishuu said:

just rediscovered this gem. this song makes me so happy lmao i miss old infinite

wow but does is sound old-school at this point ^^;; 

fun... but I do feel that, in a similar fashion to the newer Stray Kids songs, they tend to get outshone by the production & instrumentals (which themselves would fit well in TomorrowWorld or some other electronic music festival.) it's a good way to retain attention w/ a rookie band tho.

*Also, TIL Big Hit has merged w/ Source Music, so GFRIEND is part of Big Hit now... yooooooooo-

Edited by colorful人生

So it's been about a month and I missed out on Weki Meki 😧

---

New CLC :D It's another single, though :/. 

---

Choa and Way (ex-Crayon Pop) are a duo now. I stan.

---

also, completely forgot about the "new" produce season. my favorite out of the group concepts w/ the early 00's vibe :).

Edited by colorful人生

I put on Kville's YT compilation of September best 100 and I barely recognised 30% of the groups o-o have I really been away so long? 

anyway, the highlights for me were: 

oooh SUNSET shall be my jam for the week I feel like 🔥🔥🔥

On 8/20/2019 at 3:55 AM, colorful人生 said:

fun... but I do feel that, in a similar fashion to the newer Stray Kids songs, they tend to get outshone by the production & instrumentals (which themselves would fit well in TomorrowWorld or some other electronic music festival.) it's a good way to retain attention w/ a rookie band tho.

should've scrolled a bit back, I just noticed you posted this PV before. I do agree with you there, but also, I don't really mind? in general, if I were to stick with a group, I'd like to see some genuine skill there, but it's not like there's not a large group of people beyond the singers, behind every track and sometimes it's ok to just like things for what they are? 

I feel like kpop is going hard into the dance/club these days (or maybe I just cherrypick those songs cause they right up my alley ^^;) They could lay off the tropical house tho, it's getting pretty tired~ 

On 9/10/2019 at 5:48 AM, colorful人生 said:

New CLC :D It's another single, though :/. 

this just might be the first CLC song I like o-o 

Edited by spockitty

Haven't posted here in a while, comebacks among my favorites were a bit sparse up until now (including the fact that some of them have been in "Queendom".)

Fun. I still miss China line though >_>. 

ELRIS did a quaint digital release, hoping for a larger release in the near future.

Dreamcatcher had a bomb-ass release, I still need to go through "Raid of Dream"

-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mnet_vote_manipulation_investigation

In other news, what are everyone's thoughts about the whole PD101 rigging controversy. I always figured the end results were slightly rigged to allow companies to start comebacks or add new trainees to existing groups w/o waiting a year for the resulting group to dissolve. Apparently the last two seasons were found to have the final groups prepared from the beginning, which is likely why the shit-editing existed. I wouldn't be surprised if the did this starting w/ season one. 

I feel for the members of IZ*ONE and X1 b/c the trainees are obv. not at fault here. Even if the members w/ the obvious advantages knew about the rigging process, they would obviously not speak out of fear for being blacklisted from the industry (one of the qualms I have w/ mainstream K-pop in general.)

Edited by colorful人生

This group is really talented and are really wholesome people. ;____;

I saw them for the first time in 2018 in Seattle when I had just started to get in to KPOP and it was a lot of fun. Since then I have made a lot of new friends because of them from all over the world. I've taken a 13 hour road trip to Calgary, AB see them, in which the members were shocked to hear I had traveled so far. I then saw them again in Seattle at the end of 2019 where they were surprised to find i brought my 8-year-old sister with me. I was also able to grab some photos of them from a busking event they did in Seattle. They're just really nice and really give an effort they don't owe us to remember their fans. 

Edited by togz

National Italian News speaking VERY positively about Kpop stans and their involvement in the BLM protests. ❤️

(This is like Italian BBC1, not some secondary tv channel)