3 minutes ago, Triangle said:

Gurl I have years to spend talking about Monsta X !

That thumbnail, that song, that Minhyuk, that "ye ye yeah yeah yeah" and  then "JEALOUSYYYY" gurl I am in tears and am currently downloading the album on my phone <3

I'm so glad you came to this forum. :tw_bawling: I'm so not used to them just having a general performance based video but I think it's good they decided to mix things up.  And there are so many things in this video that calls back to their old songs/videos I'm dying. YES MINHYUK!! Whenever he takes the center I feel so attacked like BOI. I can't wait until my album arrives in the mail. I need this in the highest quality possible. 

6 minutes ago, doombox said:

I'm so glad you came to this forum. :tw_bawling: I'm so not used to them just having a general performance based video but I think it's good they decided to mix things up.  And there are so many things in this video that calls back to their old songs/videos I'm dying. YES MINHYUK!! Whenever he takes the center I feel so attacked like BOI. I can't wait until my album arrives in the mail. I need this in the highest quality possible. 

We're in this together here  :tw_bawling:  !  RIGHTTTT??? I thought there will be an extended story to The Connect (another gemstone of a song <3) but NOOO there's thicc bois there dancing their soul away and looking rudely at the camera ughhh I was born to see this.

Ahh! I might actually get the album too once I get paid XD.

Leaving the MV here if anyone wants to be blessed <3

Edited by Triangle

WE SURE ARE! :tw_bawling: no one should have to suffer like this alone! 

I thought we would pick up from the end of Connect : D too! Their last trilogy was all connected. But I suppose they can still do something like that with the next comeback for the end of the trilogy if they wanted to since Jealousy is kind of stand-alone. 

These costumes and these body chains. So thicc. SO RUDE. 

Do you know which version you want? All the photobooks look like they're gonna be great. I really couldn't choose. 

Destroyer is such a good song. They weren't lying when they said it's 7 title tracks!

35 minutes ago, doombox said:

WE SURE ARE! :tw_bawling: no one should have to suffer like this alone! 

I thought we would pick up from the end of Connect : D too! Their last trilogy was all connected. But I suppose they can still do something like that with the next comeback for the end of the trilogy if they wanted to since Jealousy is kind of stand-alone. 

These costumes and these body chains. So thicc. SO RUDE. 

Do you know which version you want? All the photobooks look like they're gonna be great. I really couldn't choose. 

Destroyer is such a good song. They weren't lying when they said it's 7 title tracks!

;A; I sure hope they do because I need to know how the story goes on. I don't know why kpop loves to keep me hanging XD.

UGH BODY CHAINS My eyes are burning and I should start going to church again XD.

I don't know which version I'd like to be honest. I avoided looking through them on purpose but now I really don't know. Which one did you buy?

Ugh Destroyer is just there to bring up to emo inside me XD. But I'm all about that MV, especially the parts with Wonho and Kihyun and then our bois together painting <3.

2 minutes ago, Triangle said:

;A; I sure hope they do because I need to know how the story goes on. I don't know why kpop loves to keep me hanging XD.

UGH BODY CHAINS My eyes are burning and I should start going to church again XD.

I don't know which version I'd like to be honest. I avoided looking through them on purpose but now I really don't know. Which one did you buy?

Ugh Destroyer is just there to bring up to emo inside me XD. But I'm all about that MV, especially the parts with Wonho and Kihyun and then our bois together painting <3.

Because they're evil and like to hurt people. lol. deep down in our souls. 

I'm beyond saving. Too much sin here~~~. 

I was weak and just bough t he 4 pack.  :hum: I didn't see the differences until they did the vlive. I just new from the twitter they'd all have different photobooks and photocards, and the preorder had more photocards and posters and I just wanted everything because I have no self control. XD

The way Wonho looked at Kihyun through that entire part like HE KNOWS WHAT HE DOES TO US WHEN HE DOES THAT. lol. And that leather jacket mmmmMMmmmmMMMM. The painting was super cute. It suits Minhyuk too since he actually likes to paint. 

16 minutes ago, doombox said:

Because they're evil and like to hurt people. lol. deep down in our souls. 

I'm beyond saving. Too much sin here~~~. 

I was weak and just bough t he 4 pack.  :hum: I didn't see the differences until they did the vlive. I just new from the twitter they'd all have different photobooks and photocards, and the preorder had more photocards and posters and I just wanted everything because I have no self control. XD

The way Wonho looked at Kihyun through that entire part like HE KNOWS WHAT HE DOES TO US WHEN HE DOES THAT. lol. And that leather jacket mmmmMMmmmmMMMM. The painting was super cute. It suits Minhyuk too since he actually likes to paint. 

Ugh it's even worse when favs overlap each other (which reminds me EXO is supposedly having a comeback soon too) and your heart can't divide itself already ;A;.

I don't know. I might end up buying that one too but, I might just do a thorough elimination process even if I end up in tears XD. I don't wanna do like I did with Ko Ko Bop and bought almost all the versions ;A;, but I might end up dammit ;A;.

Minhyuk can paint me like one of his French girls then

BTS and its members never fail to impress me. When it comes to groups experimenting with aesthetic and music BTS and LOONA are the def. the two at the top atm. (Shoutout to NU'EST b/c Love Paint and Overcome had pretty cool visuals)

Spoiler

It's such an exciting time for K-pop in general imo. Contrary to most, I tend to look at the "Golden Era" (2008~2012) as the "Dark Ages" b/c of the robotic/shiny aesthetic and unapologetic auto-tune of the time (They were the foundation for future material though). It's unfortunate my first exposure to K-pop was in mid-2007 and I loathed it for so long. I think the experimentality that pervaded the mid-late 90s has made a comeback the past few years which is super fun. I still am very nostalgic for early 2000s groups like DBSK though (Which imo was great for just about every music scene.) It's unfortunate that I only figured out they existed not too long ago (I do remember the Taiwanese band F4 which pre-dated them and had a very similar sound.)

Edited by colorfuljinsei

SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Even though this is a sub-unit, this is my favorite from PRISTIN so far. 

Also, stone-faced Nayoung and Kyulkyung are my biases from I.O.I ^^.  

Edited by colorfuljinsei

On 5/30/2018 at 1:16 PM, colorfuljinsei said:

SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Even though this is a sub-unit, this is my favorite from PRISTIN so far. 

Also, stone-faced Nayoung and Kyulkyung are my biases from I.O.I ^^.  

wow this song is pretty fun!

I already liked Pristin but this Pristin V track is even more my style. I would not be mad to get a full release from this sub unit!!

I was really surprised by the Yubin track, I expected her to break from the retro vibe and go more hip hop but this is fun!

I've had the new Shinee stuck in my head. It's still so weird without Jonghyun but this song is great.

Edited by doombox

11 hours ago, Yutaproid1 said:

All three other songs on the mini are better than the above imo. Its okay, but i cant really dig it yea.

Even though I like the title track, I agree, I liked the rest of the mini more. 

6 hours ago, Triangle said:

Tunes so many good tunes ❤️

This video is so retro omg xD Be still my 80s baby heart hehe.

The BP comeback is growing on me little by little, I already loved Forever Young, in the beginning I think the other three were ok but I'm liking them more now.

I Want You sounds good, not as melodic as Good Evening, but I can dig it.