On 11/30/2017 at 8:51 PM, efuru said:

As for now but with how things are going and the direction the unit seems to be going in it would be weird to add a you get member. I tho k Yeojin is already kinda young but from solo debut to their group debut she should be almost sixteen which is better. 

I think this new group is gonna be the more mature side. 

(Sorry for responding so late, had to get past holiday season lol)

I agree, though now we have Chuu (<3) I think she and Yeojin will be providing the majority of the 'cutesy' stuff though.

1 hour ago, thegirlavoidingmariacross said:

(Sorry for responding so late, had to get past holiday season lol)

I agree, though now we have Chuu (<3) I think she and Yeojin will be providing the majority of the 'cutesy' stuff though.

Yeah I agree. And Choerry has the potential to provide some cute stuff. I hope they’re the only cute ones. I don’t want anymore cutesy members. 

20 minutes ago, efuru said:

Yeah I agree. And Choerry has the potential to provide some cute stuff. I hope they’re the only cute ones. I don’t want anymore cutesy members. 

True~ Yeah, same lol. Kpop is full of it at this point. (I wouldn't mind seeing a resurgence of some mid/late-2000s themed girl groups, tbh, but as far as a fresh theme goes, LOONA  is definitely a leap in the right direction.)

On 2018/1/14 at 11:37 PM, thegirlavoidingmariacross said:

True~ Yeah, same lol. Kpop is full of it at this point. (I wouldn't mind seeing a resurgence of some mid/late-2000s themed girl groups, tbh, but as far as a fresh theme goes, LOONA  is definitely a leap in the right direction.)

Have you seen Ga Won?! She was just revealed. 

I'm sure it's already old news for those that follow the scene, but SM put out a posthumous album for Jonghyun (Poet | Artist), available for digital download yesterday and available for physical purchase today. At first, the idea kind of put a bad taste in my mouth, but the profits are going to are going to his mother, "as well as 'the foundation for the establishment of an organization to help those who are living in difficult circumstances'".

It's really good. Like, really fucking good. I'm not sure if it's on the same level as She Is for me, but they're very close. Take a Dive? Ooh. OOOH.

I never could get into Kpop, as much as I tried (and tried hard) throughout the years, nothing really stuck with me. I had a huge DBSK/TVXQ phase, but that was about it. I love Zico's work, and I love K-indie, but Kpop is just a different beast that I can't seem to tackle. But Jonghyun was one of the greats, imo. There was a lot to him that stuck out to me, and I think it's very tragic that he's gone. He was very bright, very talented.

Anyway, I'd really recommend you check it out if you've ever been into him, or even if you haven't. It's got a lot of good tracks that I can't boast about enough.

Spoiler

I have a lot of feelings about Jonghyun, and that's why I come to a visual kei forum. 

It really is a great album, I have to agree. I find it consistent with his past releases. Maybe because of the emotions wrapped up in this release I can't look at it very objectively but it's an album I'm gonna cherish for a long time. The lyrics for "Just For a Day" ripped my damn heart out though. I wasn't ready. 

I still can't bring myself to listen to whole album. I have it on my laptop there, glaring at me but can't bring myself to listen to it. It took me two days to check the Shining MV and I wasn't at all disappointed. It was magical, loved the glow, the simplicity and how it warmed my heart to see Jonghyun's happy face throughout the entire mv. Jonghyun, the genius, just made a nice creation like always. SM also did a good job promoting this. Gets me emotional every time I think about it and I will probably always treasure this. He did a great job.

As much as I used to love Hyuna so much I think that her last is a bit... off.

Or at least something is wrong with her makeup and clothes.

Edited by Yuri

I just think I'm not a fan of her trying to pull off a "natural" ginger look. In her defense, I think very few people can pull it off to begin with.  I didn't like it in "So Fresh" either.

My Planetarium babies are S L A Y I N G

Edited by doombox

Love the music video though ! It's so trippy I can't stop looking at it <3.  And did they just say "end of the freaking world" ? XD

I swear some of these new groups have some nice concepts and music videos. Makes me wanna go back to stanning new groups XD.

6 hours ago, Triangle said:

Love the music video though ! It's so trippy I can't stop looking at it <3.  And did they just say "end of the freaking world" ? XD

I swear some of these new groups have some nice concepts and music videos. Makes me wanna go back to stanning new groups XD.

Haha yes they did! It's a rabbit hole that sucks you in when you start looking for new groups/artists. I always dabble in the k-r&b/khh fringe so it never ends. XD

5 hours ago, Yuri said:

This is a pretty fresh band, isn't it?

They're a bunch of solo artists on the label that did a collaboration album together. But I do think the label is only a few years old. The vocalist in the group I follow mainly (Villain) debuted in 2016 afaik. 

The unit consists of Jung Jinwoo, Villain, June, Gaho, Moti, and Kei. G.

Edited by doombox

20 minutes ago, doombox said:

Haha, it's a rabbit hole that sucks you in when you start looking for new groups/artists. I always dabble in the k-r&b/khh fringe so it never ends. XD

Speaking of k-r&b, I remembered a song that would play a lot in a Korean cafe I used to visit XD.

To be honest Crush can wipe the floor with my heart and I won't mind.

That entire OST and the drama ripped my heart and played with my emotions and even had Chanyeol in it ;A;.

But I do agree with Crush being loved by Korea, dude's music was everywhere last year in K-Town in Tokyo. His voice is so damn sweet it's unfair.

Haha, you would hear the Goblin OST and then see cut-out cardboard figures of male cast next to every restaurant XDD.

Once again for the good times ;A;.

Crush seems like a really down to earth person too with all the popularity he deserves it. I'm happy for him. I hope he doesn't feel too much pressure to re-create it with his new music. 

I haven't even watched the drama yet but just hearing the song and seeing Gong Yoo's sad puppy eyes the whole time makes me tear up. why are all the actors and actresses so good looking why am I a potato

I'm already in love with the new BoA album. 1 Shot 2 Shot is alright for me, but every other track I love. I loved CAMO to death when it came out. And the non-MV tracks ahmagad. The Junoflo and Chancellor guest spots. Guuuuuuuurl. 

giphy.gif

Actually, it's like girl crush week because Weki Meki and CLC released bops too. 

Edited by doombox

13 hours ago, Triangle said:

They hyped me too much and now I can't wait for the full video and song ;A;

Yes this sounds lit af! I would have never thought she was gonna collab with an entire group but they sound great together. I'm just gonna silently curse the stylists for putting that mullet on JB. Why have mullets been making a comeback?? Please leave them in the past. OTL 

12 hours ago, doombox said:

Yes this sounds lit af! I would have never thought she was gonna collab with an entire group but they sound great together. I'm just gonna silently curse the stylists for putting that mullet on JB. Why have mullets been making a comeback?? Please leave them in the past. OTL 

SM and YG did it so JYP had to man XD. They freaking had to XD. I also almost chocked because I thought he was Minho for a second XD.

BYE WORLD I WAS KILLED BY JHOPE

9 minutes ago, doombox said:

Excuse me but do you have a moment to discuss our lords and saviors MONSTA X? They just came back with a bop and looking like a full buffet. 

Gurl I have years to spend talking about Monsta X !

That thumbnail, that song, that Minhyuk, that "ye ye yeah yeah yeah" and  then "JEALOUSYYYY" gurl I am in tears and am currently downloading the album on my phone <3