My June obsessions:

I love this song so much and the visuals in this video are incredible.

Aside from the chorus, this song (and theme) is pure perfection. The choreo is bomb af too.

The song is somewhat generic, but it's still catchy somehow. And Lisa's rap is pretty nice (besides the misused AAVE).

Girl groups always coming in strong during summer and I ain't mad at it.

I'm enjoying the new RV a lot. <3

Edit: But I also need to honorable mention Bang Yongguk for this jam.

Edited by doombox

Has anyone been keeping up with LOONA? The last three members have been so good.

If you don't know, LOONA is a twelve member group to debut in 2018. They're releasing a new member every month as well as sub units. Each member has a color and animal. So far they've released 8 members.

July:

June:

May:

I haven't heard all of Loona's songs for the member introductions yet, but I really need to get on it. IIRC @CAT5was lowkey here for "Eclipse." xD

I gotta say this is one epic way to debut. I'm diggin' it.

That drop in "Love Cherry Motion"!!!

tumblr_ohhc33u7zf1vhyzq8o1_400.png

Edited by doombox

1 hour ago, efuru said:

Eclipse is still my shit. My favorite of all three.

It's a bop! Did they start these videos in January? I'm trying to figure out all the other ones I missed now lol. 

13 hours ago, doombox said:

It's a bop! Did they start these videos in January? I'm trying to figure out all the other ones I missed now lol. 

Noooo. They started a while ago. Go to their official YouTube page and they have all the releases as well as their Loona TV episodes. If you just want the MVs search “LOONA MV” and they should be easier to find then sifting thru the million and one loona TV episodes

giving this a 2nd listen and i think POP are my favorite debut of the year. Their sound is very nostalgic... Reminds me of the stuff I used to listen to when I first got into Kpop...

Edited by Chi

Oh there's a KPOP topic here too :o I've been getting more and more into KPOP thanks to a youtuber, Ridgy720. It's pretty funny that I got absolutely no interest in it before, but just randomly seeing his videos, I've gotten more involved over time.

G-DRAGON has a concert in Berlin, which I'd very much like to attend...

not idol music but ma boys glen check are back with yet another great release

they never disappoint

but man does this sound different from everything they did before

Edited by Chi

23 hours ago, efuru said:

LOONA just dropped their 9th member and whoa. Love it. The video and the song. 

Y e s!  Same  (Also, aye, I'm new here and stumbled across this thread xD Loona is my current bias group so I had to comment~)

Edited by thegirlavoidingmariacross

18 hours ago, thegirlavoidingmariacross said:

Y e s!  Same  (Also, aye, I'm new here and stumbled across this thread xD Loona is my current bias group so I had to comment~)

Welcome!! Who’s your favorite member so far? Mine is Kim Lip

5 hours ago, efuru said:

Welcome!! Who’s your favorite member so far? Mine is Kim Lip

Thx ^^

That's tough - I like them all a lot so far. From OEC, probably Choerry (her storyline is just super interesting!) even though JinSoul & Kim Lip are bias as heck. And from 1/3, HaSeul. <3

7 hours ago, thegirlavoidingmariacross said:

Thx ^^

That's tough - I like them all a lot so far. From OEC, probably Choerry (her storyline is just super interesting!) even though JinSoul & Kim Lip are bias as heck. And from 1/3, HaSeul. <3

Kim Lip was the first girl I got into but going back I think I like Heejin the most of 1/3. Heejin and Hyunjin are on Mix 9 doing really well. 

9 hours ago, efuru said:

Kim Lip was the first girl I got into but going back I think I like Heejin the most of 1/3. Heejin and Hyunjin are on Mix 9 doing really well. 

Yess,  Heejin is awesome. Crazy enough, I don't think I ever watched Hyunjin's introductory solo vid though :0

And lets not forget adorable Yeojin - she's the confirmed maknae, right? 

5 hours ago, thegirlavoidingmariacross said:

Yess,  Heejin is awesome. Crazy enough, I don't think I ever watched Hyunjin's introductory solo vid though :0

And lets not forget adorable Yeojin - she's the confirmed maknae, right? 

As for now but with how things are going and the direction the unit seems to be going in it would be weird to add a you get member. I tho k Yeojin is already kinda young but from solo debut to their group debut she should be almost sixteen which is better. 

I think this new group is gonna be the more mature side.