enyx

sukekiyo

from INFINITUM, 2019/5/24 release

(tada, mada, watashi is beautiful, but the only thing differentiating it from a deg song is the piano)

Edited by juuichi

I kind of feel the same...I wasn't going to decide yet just cause YT always changes how things sound to me but idk, compared to ADORATIO or others so far it's not hitting the right spot for me. I like some of the riffs but that's it. Mike Patton x Matt Bellamy fusion isn't cohering this time..and I love both lol

12 hours ago, juuichi said:

from INFINITUM, 2019/5/24 release

(tada, mada, watashi is beautiful, but the only thing differentiating it from a deg song is the piano)

Because... DEG doesn’t use piano...?

36 minutes ago, Saishu said:

Because... DEG doesn’t use piano...?

lol sure they do but sukekiyo has a dude on piano so I feel its more emphasized 

It sounds distinctly Sukekiyo to me, and for me that mostly rests on the presence of Takumi and Mika. It’s easy to draw comparisons to DEG because the voice is so familiar, but the rest of the band has a completely different feel. 

12 hours ago, chipathy said:

Regular cheaper edition is next month 

Is already up for pre-order so dunno why people are complaining about the price of the limited edition version. It is ridiculously expensive but when you can already pre-order the regular version I don't see what the issue is....

Exactly. We’re talking about a 3 disc edition here. It’s just like any other limited edition Japanese release. It’s going to cost more. 

On 5/22/2019 at 12:02 PM, LIDL said:

Then again sukekiyo is notoriously known for slapping hefty price on their releases. 

Not really. They’re fairly standard prices. I paid more for the limited edition of Insulated World.