Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Black Gene For the Next Scene new maxi single "『D.D.D』~Dead.Devil.Dancing~" release

it is announced at Black Gene For the Next Scene one-man live "2.5次元シアター(2.5jigen theater)" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2014/05/06 that their new maxi single "『D.D.D』~Dead.Devil.Dancing~" will be released at 2014/07/30, although details have not yet been announced

SET-LIST at 2014/05/06:

01.シニカルワー悪(cynical wor-world)~This is monster world~
02.Piglect
03.四次元マッシュルーム(yojigen mushroom)
04.空から零れ落ちる100億の光(sora kara koboreochiru 100oku no hikari)
05.A-jest
06.feel guilty
drums solo
07.SHOW the cloven hoof
08.Tokyo 侍 シアター(Tokyo samurai theater)
09.桜乱トランスdestiny(sakuran trance destiny)
10.涙-kHz(namida-kHz)
11.獄彩夢(gokusaimu)
12.Fear Dance

EN1
01.DOOM
02.リミットオーバー(limit over)
03.midnight coaster
04.踊りたい、踊らせたい、踊れない猫(odoritai odorasetai odorenai neko)
05.グロウ・テスト・クラーケン(glow test kraken)

EN2
01.DistRhyme
02.CHANGE TO CHANCE

limited edition (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "『D.D.D』~Dead.Devil.Dancing~" PV & off-shot), regular edition TYPE A (2,484yen) will include CD+DVD (including 1st half scene of their one-man live "2.5次元シアター(2.5jigen theater)" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2014/05/06), regular edition TYPE B (2,484yen) will include CD+DVD (including 2nd half scene of their one-man live "2.5次元シアター(2.5jigen theater)" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2014/05/06), and regular edition TYPE C (540yen) will include CD (SE & "『D.D.D』~Dead.Devil.Dancing~") only

[CD track list] (except regular edition TYPE C)
01.『D.D.D』~Dead.Devil.Dancing~
02.believe in

They are making this way too complicated...

Their last single I still haven`t heard all the songs from because it was split over so many releases...

This one looks like it is going to do the same thing, and even the regular edition wont have all tracks, and you will have to buy all versions to get them.

Then you go and make anyone who wants to see the live have to buy two cds because you split it... IMO it is much better business to put the PV on one CD, and the live on another, that way at least the fans like me dont feel so ripped off.

I`m not going to buy all versions, I cant even decide which one to buy so I might not buy any if I dont like the PV. It is too complicated, too transparent, and just a pain in the @$$.

I like the band, but dont understand what they are doing.

Also, I am guessing this is still on Bandsaid? I didn`t see the info anywhere, but it seems likely. I would put them on the same set-up that Codomo Dragon got, that way you can actually follow the releases instead of getting completely lost.

Nice amount of types again like the last single. Definitely gonna buy both Regular types (for the live footage). Probably the 3rd Regular type if it's cheap like the previous was again.

Looking forward to this release!

The first 25 seconds sound like the lamest excuse for a main riff/melody ever, but the rest was decent. Interested in hearing the full thing eventually.

It's in no way br00tal, but it does sound pretty good. that intro riff sounds like they think it's perfect for headbanging live (which it's not), but yet, people will still be doing it at their shows in japan. 

^right pretty weak

the fuck? metalcore to power or speed metal, ok. anyway dont feel no XodiacK, this is them. better be some growls and high screams tho

Only need to buy 500 yen version and any other to get all 3 tracks thankfully.

I have 500 yen edition preordered because I like the song but not sure if I want one of the live versions or the PV version...

^ grieva all over again. need to know where i stand with them :(

Sign in to follow this