Jigsaw9

D'ESPAIRSRAY will perform at "-Angelo Presents-「THE INTERSECTION OF DOGMA」"

Marking their 15th anniversary, D'ESPAIRSRAY will give one reunion concert at 2014/07/29 Zepp DiverCity Tokyo during the event "-Angelo Presents-「THE INTERSECTION OF DOGMA」". Other bands performing: Angelo, FAKE?, RIZE, lynch.

The band's message from Facebook:

Performance at the -Angelo Presents-「THE INTERSECTION OF DOGMA」on 29.07.2014 as

D'ESPAIRSRAY

In commemoration of D’ESPAIRSRAY’s 15th anniversary this year, we were invited to be part of the event "THE INTERSECTION OF DOGMA”
Although HIZUMI’s throat condition is getting better he is not fully recovered. We were a little unsure about performing as D’ESPAIRSRAY but now with the feeling of doing the best we can we would like to perform this LIVE.

The members of D’ESPAIRSRAY

Great to see them back on performing. ;'D The only thing left is truly a come-back as band!  :lolita_love:

Anyways this is great news. I too hope that this would be good enough to prompt a DESPA come back. More icing on the cake that Lynch. will be performing as well. Good news!

Hopefully performing wont have adverse effects on Hizumi's condition, what's with him still being in recovery and all officially.

I want them to dress up the way they used to 10 years ago.

Agreed. I miss their old looks as much as I miss hearing Hizumi's voice.

Yes, yes and more yes.

I'd give my left testicle for them all to get together and come back, just hope that Hizumi's condition has gotten a lot better, don't want the guy to fuck himself over by coming back before healing fully.

was hoping for a new vocalist. oh well