Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

sads 2 live-limited CDs release

sads live-limited single "spin" (3 songs) & self-cover album "erosion" (10 songs) will be released at their live tour "Evil 7 playground" since Kashiwa PALOOZA at 2014/06/14 and up to LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2014/07/07

In my book, they shouldn't really bother with self-covers - do you guys remember the "LIAR" remake? Yeah, just how sloppy that was...

:(

In my book, they shouldn't really bother with self-covers - do you guys remember the "LIAR" remake? Yeah, just how sloppy that was...

To be fair, I thought the new version of 'Fairy's Malice' was AMAZING.

Also, the self-cover album includes all the previous live distributed singles, including 'LIAR' & 'Fairy's Malice'.

im sorry but i loved every remakes theyve done ,

but again, im have a really biased opinion against every kiyoharu related works so ... hah !

i really hope this somehow comes to my hand someday cause all these years i had to listen to 

youtube rips -_ -. 

1. cracker's baby [l/c]

2. liar [l/c]

3. fairy's malice [?]

4. for you [?]

5. liberation [?]

『spin』

spin
tell me what you lie
psycho gullet

『erosion』

because
stuck life
sandy
nightmare
for you
fairy's malice
liberation
liar
thank you
cracker's baby

I do not like when Kiyoharu does cover their own songs, but I have to confess that the new versions of songs "for you" and "fairy's malice" were very good, much better than the new stuff of sads.

I'm excited about this new cover album, I'm just afraid of what will be the new songs of the single.

『spin』

spin
tell me what you lie
psycho gullet

『erosion』

because
stuck life
sandy
nightmare
for you
fairy's malice
liberation
liar
thank you
cracker's baby

Liberation, liar, cracker's baby & fairy's malice are from the live distributed CDs. If nightmare & sandy are directly taken from the disco single, then this is just a obvious cash grab :/

Despite being a cash grab I liked the idea of ​​joining all these songs on a full album. Kiyoharu will be busy the rest of the year with a tour of Kuroyume, these releases should be to compensate for the lack of new material from sads. 

Just hope to soon find this stuff available for download :)

Sign in to follow this