Trombe

Lustknot. will be indefinitely on hiatus

i just got into them yesterday and its a goddamn shame, but given his condition i highly doubt he'll ever be back. just managing his disorder is an insane challenge within itself, so to expect him to handle singing and bandomen life is pretty unrealistic. akane's bipolar/schizophrenia is "easier" to manage with a cocktail of drugs, whereas DID is a much more complicated and less well researched or understood disorder so there really isn't much of a comparison.

not a psychiatrist/psychologist, just wanted to share what i've read about.

This is so sad. I still listen to time constantly and i wish they are able to come back eventually. 

But right now i just hope he gets better. 

2 hours ago, chemicalpictures said:

Anyone willing to give an overview on what he's talking about?

Latest tweet he watched and listened to the band live CD/DVD with his sister and said he couldn't stop crying.

He's really grateful for all the messages he's received from everyone he wishes to thank every single one, he says he's doing well and wants everyone else to be well too, and to be filled with happiness.

I believe he's implying he's been so selfish and drank so much that alcohol is coming from his eyes, and that in doing so it's taken his age from him but I'm not real clear on that someone else can explain better.

After that he says people who have been fighting, or just any people who look at this, each and every one of them is irreplaceable. He wants everyone to take care of others around them. He says living a life of regret is no way to live, that this sort of thing is easily understandable, but yet still difficult.

Sorry I don't have more time right now, but that's the latest.

8 hours ago, karai · ebi said:

Latest tweet he watched and listened to the band live CD/DVD with his sister and said he couldn't stop crying.

He's really grateful for all the messages he's received from everyone he wishes to thank every single one, he says he's doing well and wants everyone else to be well too, and to be filled with happiness.

I believe he's implying he's been so selfish and drank so much that alcohol is coming from his eyes, and that in doing so it's taken his age from him but I'm not real clear on that someone else can explain better.

After that he says people who have been fighting, or just any people who look at this, each and every one of them is irreplaceable. He wants everyone to take care of others around them. He says living a life of regret is no way to live, that this sort of thing is easily understandable, but yet still difficult.

Sorry I don't have more time right now, but that's the latest.

7e59804ee6ebd559a725df6b75136eba.jpg