Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SuG new maxi single "B.A.B.Y." release

SuG new maxi single "B.A.B.Y." will be released at 2014/07/23 (3 TYPE), for which TeddyLoid will participate in arranging

limited edition TYPE A & B (1,890yen each) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (1,260yen) will include CD only

T.A.C.K.Y.

If this was in some kind of R&B context sure, but this is far from typical in a VK context which is what they are playing with.

Tacky to me in VK would be more like : 死ヌ切ノ病ム or HIKARI NO YUME NO MUGEN NO DISCOBALL NO TSUKI NO TSUBASA。

Their music is some of the most creative and original coming out today IMO, I am looking forward to this.

^Creative and original? Widen your horizons, buddy

Please share if you know of an album that came out recently with the tonic and sonic depth as well as instrumental range of Sug's last album, or something that comes close to the sound of their last single's leading track.

If you want to enlighten me via PM it would be my pleasure to check out the music which you speak of.

But in any case I am just sharing my opinion.

[CD track list]
01.B.A.B.Y.
02.STAY TUNED
03.marbles. (included in regular edition)

[limited edition TYPE A DVD track list]
01.B.A.B.Y. (PV)
02.B.A.B.Y. (Documentary)
03.小悪魔Sparkling(koakuma Sparkling)(from 2014.05.06 日比谷野外音楽堂)
04.夏音-Kanon-(from 2014.05.06 日比谷野外音楽堂)

[limited edition TYPE B DVD track list]
01.B.A.B.Y. (Another ver. PV)
02.gr8 story(from 2014.05.06 日比谷野外音楽堂)
03.heavy+electro+dance+punk(from 2014.05.06 日比谷野外音楽堂)

I'm still expecting a revert into their 2012 selves or whatever year that was when they released Thrill Ride Pirates or whatever it was called. MIght just be interested in seeing that live version of 夏音-Kanon-

That was my summer ballad back in 2010, listened to it quadruple the amount of any song they released in 2010...Except maybe dot.0

Not bad so far, I guess?

I am kinda glad that TeddyLoid wasn't appearing as much as he did in say, Gazette's Division for instance.

tomomi will kill them with that boytoy band PSC has just signed, what was their name

like i'm neither a sug stan or h8r, but this is generic & their looks are a huge downgrade from the previous pv

I didn't expect any better from crappy SuG. Honestly I cannot stand Takeru anymore. The whole song is mildy, at best it's their worst single at least it's demeaning to their discography. I didn't listn to MISSING yet, am i missing sth anyhow. They shouldn't have said that they wanted to go back to the basics. This is neither former SuG nor visual-kei. And we gooot it, they are grown ups, into girls. 

Wow, so the song is basically painless. but the video just make sad, which I'm pretty sure is the opposite of the effect it was meant to have.

Seriously what is this supposed to be ?

Sign in to follow this