Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SuG new maxi single "B.A.B.Y." release

I didn't expect any better from crappy SuG. Honestly I cannot stand Takeru anymore. The whole song is mildy, at best it's their worst single at least it's demeaning to their discography. I didn't listn to MISSING yet, am i missing sth anyhow. They shouldn't have said that they wanted to go back to the basics. This is neither former SuG nor visual-kei. And we gooot it, they are grown ups, into girls. 

SuG is a talented group, and Missing was one of many demonstrations of that. In this song instead i saw too much Uwakimono vibe... and i'm afraid that Takeru fills a fantastic and relevant group like SuG with his solo project pop-ish style... and therefore i will close myself listening to Alterna, Scheat, Umbilical etc...

SuG = Does America-senpai notice me yet :3?

I have to say the PV was pretty interesting... The song was also not bad.
(I do wonder about the whole barbed-wire getup (and flag) since I don't understand the lyrics, but I might understand it's connotations)

Okay just watched it a few more times.

Loving it first off.

The song is like a fusion of their first album sound, and Teddyloid-esque style.

Lyrics I really like, interesting way of putting things, and a cool summer feel.

As Takeru stated before I feel as if he is again trying to fuse American and Japanese style to create something interesting.

He uses many elements and creates a cool aesthetic, while I am unsure of the booty shots etc, it seems to come off more as a playful parody of some things. I think overall it is really cool, and nice to open up the range of VK and Japanese products beyond the current standard of what we see.

They kept the song simple, it is not as sonic or tonically deep as their recent stuff, but SuG has always been about doing different things, and I cant really see how people could think they have changed too much when comparing this to something like 小悪魔 Sparkling, which had many similar elements.

And in any case I always enjoy seeing some actual relations from boys and girls in a video as opposed to too much crying about love lost.

But most important.... It is so sick that they have BMX in the video! I love that, but that is a personal thing, ehehehe.

They kept the song simple, it is not as sonic or tonically deep as their recent stuff, but SuG has always been about doing different things, and I cant really see how people could think they have changed too much when comparing this to something like 小悪魔 Sparkling, which had many similar elements.

Thiiiiiiiiiiiis so muuuuuuch, i love you Tetoraaa.

I saw this comment on youtube

"Plz, aliens who kidnapped SUG, bring them back. This is crap. One more band sold to sex and publicity, like every other. I'm out of here."

WOW WHAT A BIG FAN U'RE, probably never watched Koakuma or Fukanzen PV.

"wtf? and why is there an american flag? aren't u suppose to suport your own country tsk tsk tsk smh"

Yeah, sure dude. Most of all these guys use animu pic, japanese nickname and write stuff like "Awwwn so kawaii >.<" 

THEN NOW HE'S SAYING TAKERU CANT EXPRESS HIS LOVE TO AMERICA AND HE MUST SUPPORT JAPAN?

.......ok.

the song is not bad, but i hate the pv

SuG is a talented group, and Missing was one of many demonstrations of that. In this song instead i saw too much Uwakimono vibe... and i'm afraid that Takeru fills a fantastic and relevant group like SuG with his solo project pop-ish style... and therefore i will close myself listening to Alterna, Scheat, Umbilical etc...

Hahaha same!! I'll just stick with Umbilical, Alterna, and Scheat, the songs that made me believe SuG actually had potential. Basically anything post-Mitsuru is Takeru caressing SuG into his love child of pop and western culture. There's nothing really different about this song than any of their other birthday cake songs. It feels like they keep a piece of paper with them when they write with their washed-out song writing formula on it for copy-paste. It's gotten to the point where Masato should have probably sold his 7-string guitar 3 years ago

Sign in to follow this