Sign in to follow this  
blackdoll

グリーヴァ (Grieva)

Yep, that's basically CHILD PREY, ahahaha.

lmao and with that horrible chanting

Their live distros and demos are good too, I actually happened to like the demo of 黒い涙 a lot more than the rerecording on their グリーヴァ vs GRIEVA single. But I agree, Shuuen is really good. At first I didn’t like it, but it has started to grow on me and now I prefer it to their debut, which was just more of a 2010s Gauze.

I am surprised no one has spotted out how their recent singles’ covers look similiar to the covers of Dir en grey’s Zan, Akuro no Oka and Yurameki singles.

Shuuen is really good. At first I didn’t like it, but it has started to grow on me and now I prefer it to their debut, which was just more of a 2010s Gauze.

opposite for me

10994653_1022848454411110_1642081291_n.j

Bad picture because the it was setup pretty bad, so I didn't have much time to take  pic lol. Setlist from yesterday btw. 

1. 刑法第39条第1項「心神喪失者ノ行為ハ之ヲ罰セス」

2. 潔癖症の僕。

3. Fake (new song)

4. SE

5. 絶望ノ朝 (new song)

6. Lost Tears

7. 自己精神殺害推進會 (new song)

8. 黒い涙

9. 操リ人間 (new song)

10. 黒蟻ノ群レ (for ppl who were uncertain if this is the secret track on their last mini album, I can confirm that it is lol). 

Encore:

11. 孤独人形症候群 

Last song was played as a session from various members of Kuroyuri to kage, Gossip and (all of) Grieva. 

Yeah :3 oh well, it was kinda nice hearing Saku from Gossip sing 孤独人形症候群 lol. They did the same thing with Arlequin on their coupling tour last summer, and it's kinda fun but I really liked both of them at least equally or even more than when Kyouki sang it. Oh well 

I am surprised no one has spotted out how their recent singles’ covers look similiar to the covers of Dir en grey’s Zan, Akuro no Oka and Yurameki singles.

They do indeed! I actually kind of like that they borrowed that aesthetic, along with their Rasen D'etre feel for their pv with the puppet strings, instead of mishmashing song parts.

All three songs are pretty cool imo. Can't really pick a fave. Love the industrial percussion sample at the beginning of Ayatsuri ningen, I wish they included more stuff like that (in their actual songs).

One of the 3 new songs vaguely reminds me of 'Kiri to Mayu'

i hated them more than any band discussed here until i listened to shuuen last night lol

i didnt hear any copy/paste dir en grey but just some cool old school+metalcore which is pretty cool; im happy i gave 'em a chance because that was surprising good!!!! i hate kyouki's vocals though

Sign in to follow this