Sign in to follow this  
blackdoll

グリーヴァ (Grieva)

I love Dead [en]D, im not to crazy about the Re Recorded version though. i prefer the PV Version.

I love Dead [en]D, im not to crazy about the Re Recorded version though. i prefer the PV Version.

where did you hear the re-recording?

Edited by blackdoll

the vocals for now are not really doing anything for me on the new release, kinda feels like its not him. it could just be that I'm not in the mood right now.

yeppp love it now. 3rd track is still kinda crazy. ready for the mini

Edited by blackdoll

I have it downloaded.

can you share? or was it on a release that was shared?

no luck with pvs but some other stuff

kyoki doesnt look that bad in the first. and 2nd one ive seen that hair style and kind of look before hmmm

Look who found my Youtube uploads*lol*

thanks

Does anybody know how the band is doing in Japan (sales and popularity in the VK scene)?

Someone expressed (his/her personal opinion though) that will not succeed...

listening to the album and it seems pointless. bondage wasn't as good as it could because reload's clean vocals would have been  better, kept think he kinda sounds like shit. I prefer the older verions of the songs except [baiser]. and the mini track at the end was the only new thing that was fully enjoyable.

^ Well, they've been playing gigs non-stop as usual. No official full-time drummer yet, only that MW dude (from DOWNER). He's been sticking with them pretty often tho, so maybe he'll graduate to being a full member sometime in the future? Oh, and I recall one of the members tweeting that they/he has been writing some demo songs now and then.

btw their next big oneman live will be on 2015/02/01 at TSUTAYA O-WEST.

that time of the year when i mourn the loss of reload, they were defiantly better back then. the perfect vocal that engaged rather than hiding behind a facade, with being backed up by a lovely instrumental.

anyway  dear was nice, the growls sucked.

Seems that now without Rui they have calmed down with popping up new releases too fast. But still great to see a few new songs. I hope we can still expect a few releases in 2015.

Seems that now without Rui they have calmed down with popping up new releases too fast. But still great to see a few new songs. I hope we can still expect a few releases in 2015.

In retrospect, I think them announcing all of their releases for the year at once made it seem like a lot more than it actually was (especially since their mini album only has an SE as a new song, and the rest were rerecordings). They may I have done that knowing he was planning on leaving around the end of the year.

I somehow had a "spider sense tingling" about that one-man. Curious for the announcement~ (I'm thinking new official drummer and/or new release)

Although it seems unlikely now that Rui has left, I'd love it if they re-recorded maybe just two or three リロード songs. [Hybrid_] is still one of the best songs those five have ever made together.

I really wonder if they're ever going to release some of the old songs that never made the cut. I was looking through their setlists and it seems that THE Suicide☆$how Time hasn't been played since 2012. I mean... it was the least grieva-like grieva song, but it would still be cool to hear a studio version at some point :(

I thought they had another, but I guess I was thinking of Bondage. BTW: if you wanted to know what Grieva would have sounded like if they took their influences from some of the more punk VK bands of the 90s...

Sign in to follow this